[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst film of 2012 or the worst film ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: master.jpg (19 KB, 180x270) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
19 KB, 180x270
Is this the worst film of 2012 or the worst film ever made?
>>
It's the film you were too dumb to understand of 2012.
>>
>>67340485
CAN U PLS EXPLAIN TO ME MR PIG FUCK TY
>>
>>67340464
Bait
>>
For me
1. Crossfire Hurricane
2. The Hunt
3. The Master
4. Looper
5. Seven Psychopaths
6. Rust and Bone
7. Cloud Atlas
8. Frankenweenie
9. 21 Jump Street
10. Paradise: Faith
>>
>>67340669
The worst mind you not best
>>
>>67340503
Joaquin Phoenix represents feces and Philip Seymour Hoffman represents the rectum. The woman ofc represents toilet paper, duhh
>>
>>67340730
i need more information than that because im retarded
>>
>>67340464
I liked it for the most part other than the fact the story didn't really go anywhere. Though I guess what was more important was the stuff surrounding the story than the actual story itself. Making mocking references Scientology is fun too.
>>
>>67340464

The best film of the decade so far, my friend
>>
it's great just for the score and cinematography alone
>>
>>67340669
You didn't like the hunt? why?
>>
>>67340464
mediocre flick at best

such a disappointment and a waste of psh's talent
>>
Why do the contrarians hate this film?
>>
>>67342479
>contrarians

No it's a meme to pretend to like it, same with The Pest.
>>
>>67342358
because he's a complete and utter pleb
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.