[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'The Tick’ Revival: Peter Serafinowicz To Play The Blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: SPOON.jpg (135 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
SPOON.jpg
135 KB, 446x299
EXCLUSIVE: British actor-comedian Peter Serafinowicz is set as the lead in the Amazon pilot The Tick, a new take on Ben Edlund‘s comic book character with an all-new cast. Edlund, who created the 2001 live-action Fox comedy as well as the 1994 animated series, is writing and executive producing. Also back are fellow original exec producer Barry Josephson and original studio Sony Pictures TV.

The reboot is bringing back the eponymous muscle-bound, antennae-sporting superhero (Serafinowicz). In the new incarnation, the blue suit-wearing Tick is recovering from a memory loss and ends up re-teaming with his sidekick Arthur (Griffin Newman) to fight evil. The two are surrounded by a new host of characters that include Arthur’s sister Dot (Valorie Curry).

In the Fox series, The Tick was played by Patrick Warburton, who is expected to serve as an executive producer on the new version. Transcendence helmer Wally Pfister is directing the Amazon pilot.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/the-tick-peter-serafinowicz-lead-title-character-amazon-pilot-1201724641/
>>
I thought Patrick was gonna reprise his role as The Tick. Disappointed desu
>>
>>67328119
I was disapointed when Puddy was announced as not returning as well, but Serafinowicz is a pretty good choice.
>>
>>67328304
6'5, he's a big guy...

What's he been in that's good or worth checking out?
>>
>>67328895
The Phantom Menace
>>
>>67327986
>Peter Serafinowicz

I love him.
>>
>>67328895
He showed up in a bunch of stuff in secondary roles (e.g GotG, Shaun of the Dead, Parks and Rec), he's also a pretty prolific voice actor.

You should check out Look Around You.
>>
>>67329162
Cool thanks
>>
>no big chin

reee
>>
>>67328895
The Peter Serafinowicz Show, it's on YouTube. GOAT impersonations!
>>
>>67327986
Serafinowicz is amazing, probably the most underrated comedy actor around especially when he has done so many roles. His alan Alda impression is perfect, and his ralph fiennes is hilarious
>>
>>67329229
Warburton's chin isn't particularly big either, yet he was perfect for the role.
>>
Thats a pretty good choice actually
>>
>>67328895
Shaun Of The Dead.
>IT'S FOUR IN THE FUCKING MORNING
>>
>>67329260
>>67329499
thanks anons
>>
File: FB-the-tick-tv_1.jpg (61 KB, 800x418) Image search: [Google]
FB-the-tick-tv_1.jpg
61 KB, 800x418
implying it's gonna be better than this
>>
>>67327986
Fucking dropped.
Patrick Warburton was literally perfect.
>>
>>67329729
As long as based Edlund is involved I'm optimistic.
>>
>>67328982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0wHqNi3x5M
>>
>>67329729
It always annoyed me that they didn't give Warburton's version the proper mask. Hopefully they won't make that mistake again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.