[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he too deep for the critics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
Is he too deep for the critics?
>>
File: Feels-good-man.png (21 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
Feels-good-man.png
21 KB, 178x178
ya
there was a news report like a month ago and the producers said only smart people(2% of the pop) would get the movie and they were worried.

Feels good to be part of the smart people and to be above Marvel quipfire sequels
>>
File: zacksnyder.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
zacksnyder.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
>>
>>67325030
yeah

they only want quippy shit
>>
Is this the way you will cope with the flop?
>>
He made a kino when the audience craves for a film after years of flicks.

Apocalypse Now and Coppola had the same fate. Simply too early.
>>
The IGN review literally says it's a philosophical drama that's not "fun"

He actually made capekino
>>
>>67326078

>they were worried audiences won't "get" the movie
>it's fucking Batman vs Superman

I hate us. I hate us all
>>
>>67326154
This, if you look at the critics that gave this a rotten score, they all liked deadpool.
>>
File: 1458267529893.jpg (191 KB, 903x671) Image search: [Google]
1458267529893.jpg
191 KB, 903x671
he makes movies for IQlets rejected from /co/ and that have videogame sensibilities
>>
He's literally the Hitler of directors. A misunderstood genius who wanted to stop the spread of evil (Marvel movies)
>>
No matter what, whether you like Marvel, DC, or hate capeshit, we all realise this is bad, right?
If the two most iconic characters can't assure you a movie that's considered "okay" by the critic's elite, get ready to have the most formulaic shit forever.

Iron Man 4, where Iron Man battles a guy in a suit
Avengers movie where they all fight miserable waves after waves of fodder
Etc
>>
>>67326154
>She with you?
>I thought she was with you
>>
Probably got cucked hard by the studios wanting a piece of the capeshit shekels.
>>
>>67325030
he seems deep for the plebs

he seems like a retard 14 year old playing with his toys for the serious movie goers

and so the pleb think he's misunderstood
>>
>>67326211
but then you actually watch the movie and the action is Dragon Ball tier, like in MoS

so philosophical my ass
>>
REMINDER

This Faggot called it

http://batman-news.com/2016/02/15/warner-bros-batman-superman-worried/
>>
>>67326351

This post is mystifying

You're putting words together, they seem to be related to the topic, but I have no idea what you're trying to say

English isn't your first language, is it?
>>
>>67325030
>critics slamming it becuase it isn't 'fun'

who the fuck said art had to be fun?

capekino is here mates
>>
>>67326613

I'm with you on this one. The second half of his post seems to directly contradict the first.
>>
File: CeKPm3OXIAEQLcG.jpg (35 KB, 599x306) Image search: [Google]
CeKPm3OXIAEQLcG.jpg
35 KB, 599x306
He knows what's up
>>
He's an adult adolescent trying to make what he considers profound films from childish content.

He's terrible at it.
>>
>>67325030
he's paying the price for naming the jew
>>
>>67326741
Did he compare Superman to space nazis?
>>
File: 1455052167979.jpg (9 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1455052167979.jpg
9 KB, 480x468
>>67326129

what the fuck

based cancer miller
>>
>>67325030

Watchmen proved that. People want bright colors, fast quips and action scenes from their capeshit, not patrician cinematography and deliberately-paced storytelling.
>>
>>67325030
Critics want a three-act babby structure with straightforward good and bad guys
>>
File: 235235.jpg (166 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
235235.jpg
166 KB, 900x601
https://youtu.be/SgVbxPpTHWc?t=8m32s

SNYDER CONFIRMED KUBRICK LEVELS
>>
>>67326078
>if you don't like capeshit our movie, it's because you're too dumb to get it
lmao, what a bunch of desperate cucks
>>
>>67326211
They also said it doesn't have enough superhero escapism.
>>
>>67326830
What are your top 10 films of all time and your top 5 of last year

lets see if you actually have the cinematic knowledge to use patrician
>>
>>67325030
deep in shit maybe

http://uproxx.com/movies/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-review/

>Once a colony of bats literally lifts Bruce Wayne up in the air as a Christ-like figure, you’re probably watching a movie that takes itself pretty seriously.
>>
>>67326936
qt pie loved it

but it may just be publicity for dolby

that said I still want to kiss them perfect lips
>>
i think the retards who sperg'd out over watchmen and the fact that he literally 2deep4u'd 95% of the audience with sucker punch and even most of the people who liked it didn't realize they were the target literally broke the man.

he's become JUST incarnate, so now he's getting heavy-handed and trying to juggle accessibility on too many levels.. he doesn't know how to stop with the philosophy, even when it's not appropriate and/or questionably executed.. it's sad really.

the scariest part is now he's "working on the fountainhead". i can't even imagine the savage beating he's going to get from the critics if that ever gets shot and screened, and it will have next to nothing to do with the actual content of the movie.
>>
>>67326936
I want to fuck her sexually
>>
>>67326078
Maybe they should start dumbing down their movies to actually make them good then
>>
>>67326794
holy shit he did

Snyder's superman is fucking darth vader
>>
>>67327033
Why certainly, I'm always happy to lend a hand to struggling plebs. Without any further ado, here is my Top 10.

Top 10.
1. I fucked your mom.
2. I fucked your mom.
3. I fucked your mom.
4. I fucked your mom.
5. I fucked your mom.
6. I fucked your mom.
7. I fucked your mom.
8. I fucked your mom.
9. I fucked your mom.
10. I fucked your mom.
>>
So can someone explain to me why they like Zack snyder and why you're all hyped for this movie? He just makes action movies, he's like a poor hobos dumber James Cameron
>>
>>67327033
>6 minutes and still nothing
Are all wannabe /tv/ posters this coward tier now?
>>
File: 1458577507176.jpg (11 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1458577507176.jpg
11 KB, 268x200
>>67325030
Synder's about as deep as a Oprah's skinny clothes drawer.

U dumb fuck.
>>
>>67326741
That was all the bad guys though, thus making us dislike them more. If you're hero and moral compass is doing that in your movie then it makes you think that our hero is a bad guy, or at least not care at all about human life. Bravo Snyder and all of you guys supporting such a visionary of film
>therideneverends.jpeg
>>
>>67326351
Ignore those other anons. I get what you are saying. I disagree though. I think disney literally pays people so they can do whatever they want on screen.
>>
>>67326351
No, the thing about it is that if Marvel wasn't owned by Disney, they would get torn open too because it's fucking capeshit.
They will always be shallow movies about magic good guys beating magic bad guys.
Critics have a hate-boner that only fear of getting shit on would stop.
Of course they are letting pent up shit flow freely all over BvS.
>>
yeah
too deep in debt after WB comes for his ass
>>
>>67327296
>he's like a poor hobos dumber James Cameron
that's why i'm stoked for BvS
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.