[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name a more epic moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
name a more epic moment
>>
>>67323987
ur mum
>>
>>67323987
ur mum
>>
>>67323987
ur mum
>>
>>67323987
ur mum
>>
>>67323987
ur dad
D'oh!
>>
>>67323987
You disgust me. You think you're so fucking funny I bet you're giggling to yourself. I posted le ebic banana dog meme. You fucking vapid bastard I hope you have to experience metro 2033 in real life
>>
Remember when memes were like that? *sigh* we were so innocent back then.
>>
>>67325843
>You fucking vapid bastard I hope you have to experience metro 2033 in real life
Haha what the fuck that's so specific
>>
>>67323987
Did u guyz see this? omg so funny they kno internet stuff!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUhEOtYKIg
>>
>>67326384
>]
for you
>>
>>67326085
hahaha i know friend lmao x-D
i was all
wuuhhhhhtt! lol!
>>
>>67323987
>image.jpg
>is a terrible thread

BAN MOBILE POSTERS
>>
>>67323987
YOU THINK THAT'S BYAD??!

REMEMBER THE TIME I X'D MY Y WITH A Z?

> x's his y, then a z comes in
>>
>>67323987
>ooh piece of candy
there, now fuck off, OP. also ur mum
>>
>>67325843
>>67326085

You just love doing this, don't you? You just love going through your seven thousand files of smug anime girls, quoting my post, and taking your sweet ass time deciding which one is the most suited, carefully handpicking what "reaction image" is the most "EPIC" for this post. I bet you have this thread on a tab, hastily clicking on it when it notifies you that a new comment has appeared. You think you're so smart and smug, but in reality you have absolutely no control over yourself. Posting your pathetic "reaction images" is too important for you. In fact, I bet you even loaded them before you saw this post appear.
It's truly sad that none of you actually bothered to read what I wrote, let alone attempt to argue it. I don't know if it's because you can't read, or if you have read it, but can't come up with a proper rebuttal, because you know what I said is true, you know I'm right. What are you going to do? Reply to me again? Attempt to get me "BTFO"? Keep trying, because I really don't care. All I care about is getting the truth out there, which I've already done numerous times, and not once has any of you attempted to write a proper rebuttal, because it's impossible for you to do so.
>>
>>67328408
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.