[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Winter Soldier was just a fluke, right? How can that movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
So Winter Soldier was just a fluke, right? How can that movie be so good and Civil War look like such a bloated mess when it's by the same directors?
>>
>>67318309
Have faith lad, the balding sjw man is no longer in charge
>>
>>67318309

except it wasn't that good. it's extremely overrated.

saying any film except iron man 1 is the best film in the MCU is fucking blasphemy
>>
>that orange and blue poster

I hate when they do that shit.
>>
Why she keeps using punny handguns against robot,gods and monsters
>>
>>67318309
>black widow's hair
>black widow's pose
What the fuck were they even going for with that
>>
>>67318365
I'd say Winter Soldier is a close second to Iron Man 1. Avengers is probably third and the rest is just filler that no one should have wasted money on.
>>
>>67318471
scarjo is sex
sex is scarjo
>>
>>67318471
Well if they wanted to Jerk off to her...They succeeded.
>>
It was only good cause Bucky was wailing on everyone
>>
>>67318529
She looks like she's holding grocery bags and really needing to go pee
>>
>>67318309
RDJ was about to leave but Marvel would never let that happen, that's why they put him in Cap 3, then why they turned it into Civil War is thanks to the fanboys.
That's why it feels forced.
>>
File: 1454341982844.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1454341982844.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>67318309
Winter Soldier is good if you edit out every female character in it and save that file to a new blu ray and play THAT
>>
RDJ derailed the movie for some shekels.
>>
>testing higher than Winter Soldier
I very rarely get excited for films. When I do, I'm on the money and it's a good movie. This is one of those times.
>>
>>67318365
I've never heard anything say Winter Soldier being better than Iron Man 1, only that it was behind it as the secondbest in MCU.
>>
>>67318790
Disney movies are always THE BEST EVER before it gets released. Same with UFC / boxing pre-fight hype
>>
>>67318736
Nope, by erasing BW out of it you also erase some plot points.
Also
>cutting THICK sharon
>cutting olsen
>>
>>67318847
>Nope, by erasing BW out of it you also erase some plot points
plot's really not that important in capeshit. I've been watching toons / reading comics for like 20 years. Seen it all.
>>
can I watch winter soldier without watching avengers?
I always start avengers and fall asleep, it seems boring as shit
>>
>>67319016
avengers 2 is better than avengers 1, but make sure to edit out all BW / Hulk romance scenes beforehand and save to a new blu ray. You can also edit out all Thor scenes.
>>
It's an standalone movie so you don't need to watch the others.
Also, MCU timeline is fucked up so connection doesn't matter.
>>
>>67319016
Neither of the Avengers movies are particularly great to be honest. You're probably fine just watching Winter Soldier as long as you've seen the first Cap movie and know about SHIELD.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.