[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was he thinking in this moment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: ORSON WELLES.png (237 KB, 515x315) Image search: [Google]
ORSON WELLES.png
237 KB, 515x315
What was he thinking in this moment?
>>
Action, please
>>
"I could really go for some cake right now."
>>
he was clearly sick of life and waiting to die.
>>
mMmWWWaAaaHhH the, french
>>
just do anything?
>>
>>67312239
m-UAHAWHAHAHA ULTRA MAGNUS
>>
File: dr-cox2_480x360.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dr-cox2_480x360.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
he realized that he was ready to die
>>
>>67312314
>no prime before it's time
>>
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the..... French.
>Champagne has always been shelebrated for its eckshelence.

>There is a California champagne by Paul Masson;

>INSPIIIIIIRED

>by that same French eckshelence...

>It is fermented in the bottle and, like the >French champagne it is vintage dated... so, >Paul masson *cut*

typed all that from memory
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>just another year of shilling this swill and I'll have enough funds for Citizen Kane 2; The Rosebud boogaloo
>>
File: 1458592261062.jpg (75 KB, 515x314) Image search: [Google]
1458592261062.jpg
75 KB, 515x314
MMMWAHAAAAA theFRIENDS and BANE hasalwaysbeen CELEbrated foritsBIGness, thereis an USBEKistani flightplaaaaann? by Bill Wilsón.... Inspired. by that same masked mercenaRY. Itscalledinfromtheplaneandlike the best flightplans it lists ME, MY MEN, DOCT-

>uh, sir
>>
>>67312239
probably the same thing he thought yesterday, eh
>>
Now MUAHHHAAAAWWWWposting, I can get into.
>>
>>67312239
What is it that you want? IN THE DEPTHS OF YOUR IGNORANCE, what do you want?
>>
>>67312239
Orson Welles was moderately attractive in his youth.
>>
>>67312578
holy shit, kek
>>
>>67312239
"What do you think was in that danish? You think it was cheese? Because I got a problem with cheese."
>>
>>67312239
that dude holding the bottle, is it Michael York?
>>
>>67312239
Tell me how to say "In July" and emphasize IN and I'll go down on you.

That's just idiotic if you'll pardon me by saying so. It's just stupid.
>>
File: JUST.png (771 KB, 639x556) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
771 KB, 639x556
>>67315645
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.