[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: civil war.jpg (248 KB, 1500x801) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
248 KB, 1500x801
Okay, just some inside info

>The current cut of the film is bad, we are talking Fantastic 4 bad
>Disney folks are shocked on how little overseas interest there is
>The toy sales have been good, but not trending where they want it to be
>Disney is already has about half a dozen Marvel films in the pipeline, and only one of them is looking like it is a good movie
>They are telling Disney stockholders more about the infinity war, as they are expecting Civil war to drop hard after the first week
>Test audiences hated all but Martin Freeman, who is the saving grace of this picture
>Studios want to see the proposed cut, but the Russos aren't ready
>>
>>67307666
>DCfags being this desperate
>>
Lost it at 'inside info'
>>
>>67307666
I've seen some bait, but my god...

Even Avengers II: Age of Dultron broke the Billion mark - the Disney/Marvel machine won't let something leave the cutting room floor unless it's going to make bank.

3/10, got me to reply. Given how fucking depressed I am, you should be proud.
>>
>>67307666
Right mate so where is this info coming from and do you have any evidence to back this up.

Because here's some of my inside info:
>You're a faggot
>You suck multiple dicks every day
>Nobody gives a fuck about your made up bullshit
>>
I'm a DC fanboy and you have to try harder than that faggot.
>>
>>67307919
>Disney wont let something leave the cutting room floor unless it will make bank.
See: John Carter
>>
MARVELFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BANK ON A BLACK CHARACTER BEING A MAJOR PART OF THE FLICK. THE BLACK MUGAMBO IS SHIT
>>
>>67307666
This is a whole new level of sad. You DCucks are getting pretty desperate.
>>
>>67307666
>Martin Freeman Saving grace
kek nice damage control Dc/cuck/
>>
>>67307666
I'm really sorry to hear that DC studios is worried.
Try harder next time.
>>
>>67307666
>Test audiences hated all but Martin Freeman, who is the saving grace of this picture

Why am I not surprised? He truly is the Brando of our generation. I particularly liked when he played Tim from the Office in the Hobbit trilogy. Or how about his performance as Tim from the Office in Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy? Groundbreaking. Of course, you can't forget his starring roles as Tim from the Office in the comedy classics such as Hot Fuzz and The World's End. I eagerly await to see how he portrays Tim from the Office in Civil War.
>>
>unlikeable actors: the franchise
>>
>>67307666
Is anyone seriously surprised?
The trailer couldn't even make it look interesting.
>>
>>67309015
>>67309002
>>67308883
>mah company war autists
Do you fags have any other excuses eveytime disney made a shitty Marvel movie?
OP didn't even mention DC.
>>
>From the directors of Community
What did they expect? hahahahaha
>>
>>67309036
>>67309075
>>67309214
You know this is bait and that is based on that Star Wars thread?
>>
>>67308169
I don't even need a source to believe this is 100% fact
>>
>>67309243
>eveytime disney made a shitty Marvel movie

Every time something never happened?
>>
File: 1432098927969.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432098927969.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
>>67307666

>>Test audiences hated all but Martin Freeman, who is the saving grace of this picture
>>
>>67307666
>inside info

from inside your ass, right?
>>
>>67309243
Jesus christ you faggot, go look at the multiple BvS threads and see hoe much they mention "muh marvuls sucks" and other inane shit.
Stop pretending only one side is shilling as you do your disguised shilling.
>>
>>67308958
MARVELFAGS BTFO, LITERALLY NO HOPE LEFT
>>
So people don't want capeshit to bomb now?
>>
File: STFU.jpg (64 KB, 895x394) Image search: [Google]
STFU.jpg
64 KB, 895x394
>>67308958
>>67310151

Stop it.
>>
>>67307666
Is it no coincidence that DC release a Batman Vs Superman and Marvel release a Captian America vs Iron Man close to same time?
>>
>>67310332
>posting picture of Black Mugambo
>>
File: Untitled-134.jpg (121 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-134.jpg
121 KB, 630x420
>>67310398

Batman bin Suparman was originally supposed to come out May 6, until they got literally BTFO by Marvel. No, seriously:

>Marvel Studios and Warner Bros./DC Comics have been playing a serious game of chicken these last few months. While Marvel claimed the May 6, 2016 release date as their own all the way back in June 2013 (later announcing the date as being for Captain America 3), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice decided to move to the exact same weekend this past March after being delayed nearly a year. We’ve spent the months since wondering which superhero blockbuster would finally end up moving, and today we have an answer.

>Variety has gotten word from their sources that Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will no longer be coming out on May 6, 2016, and will now instead be coming out a little over a month earlier on March 25, 2016. Unfortunately, the article doesn’t have any detailed information about the move, but the extremely competitive weekend and Marvel’s unwillingness to budge were undoubtedly motivating factors.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Batman-v-Superman-Moving-Away-From-Captain-America-3-Release-Date-66649.html
>>
>>67308169
>>67307694
>>67308959
>>67309002
>>67309015

Holy shit marveldrones really are on suicide watch
>>
>>67307666
ya no
This is going to be as good if not better than winter soldier
>>
>>67307666
I find it very difficult to take anything this vague seriously, particularly given the daily BvS shilling threads.
>>
Do DCfags actually think there dark, mature, slow movies will ever be more popular than Marvel movies? Its never gonna happen. Marvel movies hit a much bigger audience.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.