[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trevor smokes let's go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: Ricky.png (165 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.png
165 KB, 480x350
Trevor smokes let's go
>>
>>67306359
too bad these dudes didn't know when to stop and are now living clichees.
>>
But you don't even smoke bubbles
>>
>>67306375
>clichees
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
Fuck off randy
>>
>>67307439
Give me a smoke hairdo
>>
man's gotta eat mister lahey
>>
>Be a britfag
>Start watching TPB
>Really enjoying it
>Gets a bit shitty during season 5 but I carry on watching
>Get to season 7
>It gets really shit and unfunny
>I stop watching

Should I try to watch it again? Are the films any good?
>>
>>67310122
i stopped watching when they went HD
>>
>>67310122
Don't Legalize It was one of the most depressing things I've ever seen, and I think it was intentional. It was just completely different, tonally. Even the color palette was dark and dimmer.
>>
>>67310122
The new seasons are even worse. I can get through all 7 original seasons without skipping anything, but it was a struggle to finish the first episode of season 8.
>>
>>67306375
That was Michael Jackson (Trevor)

Corey and Trevor got paid SHIT for the entirety of the show, until they quit.

Barry Dunn, who played Ray, was a producer and only paid them scale (minimum wage for actors).

This was after TPB blew up into a cult classic and became one of the most famous canadian shows.

tldr: corey and trevor had every right to be pissed about the way they were treated

smokes, lets go
>>
https://libcom.org/library/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-cory-trevor
Pretty sad article
>>
>>67310122
First 7 seasons are fine. Once they moved to Netflix the quality of the jokes dropped even though the production quality increased. It's a bit ironic.

The movies suck.
>>
>>67306375
>>67307626
Solid richyism, friend guy

10/10 if intentional
>>
>>67310489
corey is still on the show
>>
season 8 was pretty good

season 9 was really weak and not funny at all

season 10 looks like it will be garbage with guest stars
>>
>>67310489
They were background characters at best, they didn't have any lines beside the ocassional "RRRIIIIICCCCKKKYYYY" and their characters were never involved in any plots in the show. Sounds like sour grapes to me
>>
>>67311050
Confirmed for never watching the show. Corey and Trevors incompetence was a major, major plot point for almost every single episode they were in.

Theres only so many times you can watch ricky fuck things up in Julians plans.

Thats where corey and trevor shined.

"I've met cats and dogs smarter than trevor and corey"
>>
Why does this show have really bad continuity, like I just finished s8 and Randy and Lahey were in love again and now I'm on s9 and they're seperated? At the end of s8 Barb met that cop into stones and now shes with Lahey again? She swore to be loyal to Julian and now she's randomly fucked him over? Like why does this show refuse to allow actual progression and keep rehashing the same over-used plots again and again?
>>
>>67311121
The writers for the show are shit. Most of the best moments were improv. Theres tons of shit that never gets mentioned again

-Trina Lahey
-Lucy and Randys baby

Theres more, but I forget

All it would take is a 15 second explanation or a throwaway line of dialogue to explain what happened to you know, a FUCKING BABY
>>
the early seasons are comfy as fuck tbqhu famigilia but the movies and later seasons fell the fuck off
>>
>>67311161
bubbles girlfriend from the movie
>>
>tfw looking at posters/dvd covers/merch
>it's always (ricky) [__________________________B U B B L E S__________________________] (julian)
>>
>>67311212
Yeah, that too.

If you notice, as the seasons go on, theres less continuity. It seems as though they never knew they'd get picked back up again, so all the movies and some of the seasons end on a high note.

Just like a sitcom. Some major fuckup happens and the dynamic changes and then by the end of the episode everythings back to normal.

Its weird
>>
>>67311303
That's why I prefer to watch this show on livestream, just jump into the middle of whatever season's running and what a few episodes from there. This isn't a show you want to analyze too deeply.
>>
>>67311121
there's a season 8.5 that explained what happened between Randy and Lahey, and some other things. I think it was just a gimmick to get people to sign up for swearnet
>>
>tfw the guy in the chair is never coming back

feels bad, buddy
>>
>>67311110
Trevor pls go.
>muh sandwiches
Quit being a baby about it already
>>
>>67311234

bubbles became a meme character around S4

now he's insufferable
>>
>>67313017
that's the way she goes, bud.
>>
You should get a hobby Bubs, like me

Oh what's your hobby Ray?

Drinkin
>>
Is it comfy living somewhere like this? You know everyone and can just do what you want all day.
>>
>>67314889
I've never actually lived in a trailerpark but grew up with several friends who did, so I spent a bit of time in them. They're "cozy" when you're growing up, knowing everybody and whatnot. I wouldn't suggest living in them as an adult though. There's a reason it's called a mockumentary.

I think JRoc explains it adequately in this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqg9p6x43_I
>>
>>67314889
trailer parks and the denizens of are much dirtier and disgusting than TPB shows
>>
File: final form.jpg (114 KB, 635x717) Image search: [Google]
final form.jpg
114 KB, 635x717
>I am the liquor

>You know what a shit thermometer is Bubbles?

>Ask me if I care Julian
>Do you care?
>stumbles over.
>yeh go ahead and ask me
>I just asked you
>what?

>Cops and dope don't mix, do they mister Lahey?
>Like shit 'n strawberry shortcake Randy
>>
>>67310122
The goat noise was so god damn annoying. It also just sounded off as fuck. hated new seasons
>>
>>67314889
I used to deliver meals for wheels in Trailer Parks a lot as a kid and they are disgusting. These people generally live like animals and it's really sad and depressing. Also I've never picked up on a "trailer park community" atmosphere, it's mostly just old people on welfare who don't interact with each other
>>
CALM DOWN?!?! YOU FUCKIN CALM DOWN

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY COOOOCK
>>
>>67315825
WHY DONT YOU POUND SAND

INTO THE EYE OF YOUR COCK

CALM DOWN?
>>
>watch tpb
>desperately need to smoke and drink a rumncoke
can't stop these feels
>>
>>67315190

I'm not sure when it happened but Lahey did become the best character in the end didn't he?
>>
>>67310972
>still
No, Cory came back to the show with his tail between his legs. TPB were paying the actors next to nothing, making them do crew work, and even fetching the main cast drinks and food. In short they treated the actors like their characters.

Michael Jackson (Trevor) had enough dignity to tell them to fuck off and left. Cory thought it would convince them to pay them more and treat them better and left too... but it didn't. So he slunk to be their professional bitch more.
>>
>>67317166
Iktf.. I swear its some kind of Pavlovian response to the semi audible tinkling of Julian's ice in the glass.
>>
>>67310122
I watched part of 7 then stopped. The show is essentially over at season 6.

The first movie's funny, the second one is eh. Didn't watch beyond that.
>>
>>67317998
I know man. I don't even crave a cigarette or a drink until I watch the sopranos or TPB and then boom, I wanna be a degenerate.

And in all honesty, TPB makes living in a trailer park seem pretty comfy
>>
Anyone see their live shows?
Gonna see Lahey and Randy live
>>
Side character power rankings (s.1-6):

Sam losco > Gary > George green > Phil collins > Cyrus > Jacob > Ted Johnson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dennis&Terry
>>
>>67319270

Why don't you scuffle off to your antediluvian world, find some water and hose yourself down!
>>
This show is probably the best show to quote when out getting boozed with your buds
>>
Safety always off
>>
>>67319270
J-Roc> everyone
>>
Who here is still hyped for season 10 even if it will be glib facsimile
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.