[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just when you think /tv/ is being unfair about their excessive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
Just when you think /tv/ is being unfair about their excessive hatred for reddit tastes, you see shit like this.

I didn't think these people actually existed. I really thought they were just fake memes created like boogeymen on this board
>>
>>67305370
ok buddy give me some of your favourite films
>>
>>67305370

Not everyone enjoys depressing black and white existential war orphan movies from Europe, m8.
>>
>>67305370
/r/films is a much better place, you have to learn to avoid the default sub-reddits
>>
>>67305370
>people's personal opinions offend me

retard

>posting lebbit

retard
>>
>>67305407
>>67305410
>>67305421
>>>/reddit/

can't you faggots leave us alone?
>>
>>67305452

You're the one posting screencaps from there, hombre.
>>
>>67305466
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>67305370
Those are all decent movies though. If you'd never watched anything but popular cinema, it'd be a perfectly fine list of favorites.

As it turns out, lots of people only watch popular movies.
>>
>>67305466
You got him there, desu
>>
>>67305421

Lol, all subreddits are echo chambers. Don't follow the norm opinion and you're banned.

It's a also a liberal hipster SJW ridden PC shithole.

Not to mention "karma", i.e. what's the cringiest pun I can make on this thread that will earn me points with my beta faggot neckbeard friends?

Reddit is cancer incarnate.
>>
>>67305370
"I'm 16 and my taste is so fucking superior"
>>
>>67305370
You go all the way over to reddit to get that screenshoot, huh tough guy?
>>
>>67305407
OP here. I really hate the question what are some of my favorite films because I really love so many, and it's difficult to choose ones that I most connect with and enjoy out of all of them.

Here's a short list

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Hara Kiri
La Grande Bellaza
Gangs of New York
Apocalypse Now
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Dr. Strangelove
Barry Lyndon
LOTR: ROTK
Battle of Algiers
Badlands

call me plebe, or reddit, or patrician, or faggot or whatever. I know what I like, but I hate this idea that "oh it's an old film it's so boring, new films are automatically so much better" It's a cancer in our society and I want them gone.
>>
>>67305535
>It's a liberal hipster SJW ridden PC shithole
Not at all, it's just that your political views are so extreme that their centrist views appear to be extremeist to you
>>
>>67305629
I'm not even him, but fucking leave please.

Either that, or quality b8
>>
>>67305535
You guys are so retarded, there are literally dozens of boards on reddit that strive to be /pol/
>>
>when you think
We're not all outsiders who just hate Reddit because everyone else did when we came here, OP.
>>
>>67305622

why do fuck do you care what one lebbiter says he likes?

why does it warrant a thread here?
>>
>>67305407
Batman V Superman
Amazing Spiderman 2
Fucking Amal
Tanner Hall
I Am Legend
Click

There is some
>>
>>67305742
>Tanner Hall

i vaguely remember that being good fap fodder
>>
>Person from Reddit likes good movies
>This is controversial for some reason
>>
>>67305758
Kek it's a great chick flick
>>
>>67305801
i hope someone posted that brie larson shower webm so i wouldnt have to download the whole thing
>>
>>67305737
I look at what the redditor posts and I judge him. Some would say I have no right to, but I do. I judge him. I find him to be cancer. He's detrimental to the entertainment that I truly enjoy. And if his shit opinion in any way affects what the public thinks then god damn him.

I'm aware this is self-centered, I just don't care.
>>
File: 1266637265242.jpg (148 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1266637265242.jpg
148 KB, 550x550
>>67305370
da fuck is your problem OP? it's not even a bad list of movies. I dunno gimme a Sony picture failure at least or something
>>
>>67305840
>I find him to be cancer. He's detrimental to the entertainment that I truly enjoy.

i find you to be cancer

you are detrimental to this board

the redditor didn't make a statement about cinema or art or anything other than its personal taste. why give a fuck at all
>>
>>67305908
he did. he the entire post was asking why everyone thinks all the best movies are old, and how they're all boring. want me to go and screencap that too?
>>
>>67305952
do what you want anon, feel free to screen cap every reddit post that rustles you and to post them here until a janitor deletes the thread.

in the OP i only see him replying to a post asking for his opinion and thats what im talking about
>>
THIS BOARD LITERALLY GOES PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED FOR ANYTHING MCU OR STAR WARS RELATED
>>
>>67305370
>The Departed
How could you choose this when Scorsese has done so much better?
>>
Any list without RoboCop is simply plebeian and cannot be given the time of day.
>>
File: 1446663493164.jpg (128 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1446663493164.jpg
128 KB, 900x675
>>67305370
You dont like my taste in movies? draw your weapon swine.
>>
I don't really care about their taste. It's just their tendency to force a joke/quip every 3rd comment.
>>
>>67305370
What a shit list!
>No Inception
>No Birdman
>No Captain America: The Winter Soldier
that guy needs to get some taste
>>
>Ratatouille
Really nigga
>>
My favorite movies are Turbo: A power rangers movie, Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, Dazed and Confused and Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

How mad does this make you? Do you feel a strong urge to call me a child?
>>
The ironic thing is you are just as much of a faggot as this kids taste in films simply for making this post.
>>
File: Don't be Reddit.jpg (89 KB, 620x795) Image search: [Google]
Don't be Reddit.jpg
89 KB, 620x795
The official, /tv/ approved Top 10 is as follows:

10. Donnie Darko
9. Man of Steel
8. Hellboy II: The Golden Army (a genuinely sympathetic villain)
7. Click (you never expected it to make you cry, but it did)
6. The Cuckold
5. Drive
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey (way better than Interstellar)
3. Interstellar (way better than 2001: A Space Odyssey)
2. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
1. The Dark Knight Rises

Anything else is Reddit.
>>
>>67305421
/r/Moviescirclejerk is a good place.

Nothing but shitposting, but the productive kind.
>>
>>67305622
>ROTK

pleb alert
>>
>>67305370
I guarantee this kid is 15
>>
I unironically like Paul Blart Mall Cop.
>>
>>67305452
> mfw I was on 4chan for years before reddit yet still go on both

Probably gonna have to stop soon it's clear the next generation has taken over
>>
>>67305370
This is basically what everyone says before they get caught up in groupthink
>>
>>67305622
> 18+
>>
>>67305370
If you hate reddit so much, why are you talking about it and making threads about it. Is there something you're not telling us, OP?
>>
>>67305370
>1 upboat

That's not really telling you might as well just be posting youtube comments
>>
>>67307773
No dubsmovie ? Kys
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.