[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What went right?
>>
File: sonoya-mizuno.jpg (77 KB, 1024x753) Image search: [Google]
sonoya-mizuno.jpg
77 KB, 1024x753
The jap robotfu
>>
>Movie about sexbots

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>67304150
Oscar Isaac
>>
What are some similar movies?
>>
>>67304150
white knight got locked up.
>>
>>67304150
the swedish faggot dies at the end
>>
File: 1440617986871.jpg (236 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
1440617986871.jpg
236 KB, 1000x1425
>>67304150
>>67304305
This.
Oscar Isaac is a fucking goat tier, his acting is dank, its just such a fucking shame hes being blasted by jj. gaybrahams faggot sjw kike agenda as a homo hero in star wars now. fucking lame. I liked Llewen Davis so fucking much, and ex machina too
>>
>What went right

Tearing the dance floor up dude.
>>
>>67305335
I laughed at that, not only because it was random and witty, but because thats how you are actually supposed to use comic relief, it let the audience know that all the science in the movie isn't extremely intricate, complex and serious. Too many movies try to explain the fictional science and tech in their movies to the point where it becomes dull and boring.
>>
>>67305437
I just enjoy the way Caleb cried like a faggot

"Dude you tore up her picture" :'(

"No dude I'm going to tear the fucking dance floor up, check it out"

Beta boy BTFO
>>
>>67305495
yeah memeleb was definitely a beta bitch boy I just felt cucked that based beauty wifepiece rooney mara didn't save that nigga caleb when he freed her, these hoes aint loyal senpai
>>
is ex machina cyberpunk?
>>
>>67304150
Good pacing and special effects, short and sweet and didn't drag on.

Other than that, it was just OK.
AIs are such a heavily explored concept in fiction that it's not that mind blowing anymore, even when it's done well.
>>
>>67305750
no
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67305750
no

cyberpunk is hi-tech low life

pretty much what we're living today but with cooler gadgets
like phones built into your hand and the streets are dirtier and the government is oppressive

this is just sci-fi, blade runner is as cyberpunk as it gets though
>>
>>67305866
>pretty much what we're living today
more of an extreme version of today with no clear middle class
>>
>>67305866
>pretty much what we're living today but with cooler gadgets
Lol, maybe if you were living in a ghetto.
>>
>>67304692
Its literally just frankenstein.
>>
>DANCE OFF, BRO
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67305798
>Good pacing and special effects, short and sweet and didn't drag on. Other than that, it was just OK.
this. and the ending made all the character building seem worthwhile
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.