[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Bears are misunderstood, gentle creatures." >Gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: grizzly man.jpg (32 KB, 292x432) Image search: [Google]
grizzly man.jpg
32 KB, 292x432
>"Bears are misunderstood, gentle creatures."
>Gets eaten by a bear
He was a moron who deserved to die.
>>
>>67301309
I wouldn't go that far. Definitely a little deluded for thinking he could love alongside them though.
>>
>>67301403
The funniest scene was when he was ranting against the Park Service for not supporting him.
>>
>>67301309
He pissed me off so bad.
>>
tell me the truth, /tv/

is the audio fake or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
>>
Never listen to this. Destroy it.
>>
Huh?

He acknowledged that there were bears that made him uncomfortable, and that the only bears he tried to touch/get close to were bears he spent time with. The bears he had spent all spring/summer with had left the area by the time he was killed, and the bears that were moving into the area to prepare for hibernation (meaning they were more aggressive anyway) were 'strangers.'

I mean he was delusional thinking any bears would be inherently gentle with him without the risk of something suddenly snapping, and stupid, and his actions got an innocent woman killed as well as himself. Bears are wild animals. Yet, that doesn't mean bears aren't misunderstood.
>>
the foxes :3
>>
>>67301309
Were the grizzlies a metaphor for black lives?
>>
He didn't have the bear necessities
>>
>>67301604
Bravo
>>
He lived how he died: antagonizing dangerous animals.
>>
File: Warm Milk.png (13 KB, 211x95) Image search: [Google]
Warm Milk.png
13 KB, 211x95
>>67301543
I didn't listen, if it was too intense for Werner Herzog it's too intense for me, but this comment made me laugh.
>>
>>67301543
Super fake. In the real audio, as reported by the few people that have heard it, the bear is practically silent. Bears do not usually make that much noise when attacking/killing. The audio also doesn't match up with the details given by authorities about the attack, including the super short length.
>>
He was just an idiot for getting his gf involved, she didn't deserve it.
>>
File: bears.jpg (98 KB, 634x938) Image search: [Google]
bears.jpg
98 KB, 634x938
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.