[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE OMNIPOTENCE LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
DUDE OMNIPOTENCE LMAO
>>
>>67298171

>tfw all of the people who started spouting the 'we only use 10% of our brains' meme and actually genuinely believed it because of this movie
>>
>>67298171
Such a shit movie. The problem is Bresson is a whimsical man who attempted to make a serious and deep movie. He tried to grasp further than his intellect would allow.
>>
Movie was retarded. Why doesn't she just kill the mob boss when she had a chance? Would have solved almost all the conflict...this is a no brainer.
>>
I'M AN INDEPENDENT USB THAT DON'T NEED NO COMPUTER
>>
I jerked off to the promotional ads for this.
>>
>>67299202
I think this is the only legit gripe for the film. Sure it has a stupid basis and >becoming a usb but all that is excusable.

It makes absolutely no sense within the film itself why there was ever any conflict past the point where she became God.
>>
Why did it have to be post plastic surgery Scarjo that becomes omnipotent?

Why could've it been Charlotte from lost in translation Scarjo instead?
>>
>>67298171
I've heard she turns into a flash drive with all of human knowledge at the end. Is this true?
>>
>>67299621
Yes. And she is "everywhere", which renders her transformation into a flash drive pointless.
The movie is one big feminist ego-stroke anyways.
>>
>>67298171
DUDE 10% LMAO
>>
>>67299202
There was no conflict, you think she gave a shit if police died in the hallway at the end. She did everything she needed to completely unhindered.
>>
Me and my friends kek'd and shek'd at tgis movie while we played MtG last week
>>
>>67298835
I really thought this was one lame ass piece of folk science we were rid of
>>
And the Ghost in the Shell movie will be even shittier.
>>
>>67298835
Nah, people were falling for that shit WAAAAAY before this movie came out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.