[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Did you say "coupons to Burger King" ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ericroberts.jpg (23 KB, 288x293) Image search: [Google]
ericroberts.jpg
23 KB, 288x293
>Did you say "coupons to Burger King" ?
>>
Did you say shitty failed forced meme
>>
File: 900full-eric-roberts.jpg (566 KB, 900x1183) Image search: [Google]
900full-eric-roberts.jpg
566 KB, 900x1183
>sir, the movies already listed on his IMDB page
>>
>>67293761
fucking kek
>>
>He'll play himself in the inevitable biopic
>>
>>67293761
>Can you g...
>Sir, we already have Eric Roberts signed for the first eight direct to dvd sequels
>>
>>67293858
>even if he dies just so he can get Jesus's pack of half chewed chewing gum
>>
>>67293786
I just like that op photo, it's so smug for a guy so destitute
>>
>>67293897
>destitute
But he's constantly in work.
>>
/tv/ crowdfunding for a short film recreation of bigguy4u scene ft. Eric Roberts when?
>>
File: tdker.jpg (22 KB, 349x293) Image search: [Google]
tdker.jpg
22 KB, 349x293
>>67295771
Might be weird, he's already part of the Nolanverse
>>
>>67293897
If I had hair like that at his age I'd be pretty smug too.
>>
>Eric is Emma roberts father

Can't believe I never knew this
>>
>>67298042
Why do you think he works so much?

He must keep the incestual thoughts at bay
>>
>>67298042
and Julia Roberts brother
>>
>>67293761
>That was a dream come true. I'm the only actor in that movie who's in a main part who had to audition. I auditioned for Chris Nolan, and then two months later I get a call. I thought I didn't get the part, 'cause it took two months to hear from him, but he calls me and tells me he wants me in his movie, and it was a dream come true. I got to work at Pinewood Studios, which I'd always wanted to go to, and we shot the exteriors in Chicago. It was just such a groovy experience. Gary Oldman and I are old, dear friends, and I love him dearly. He's one of my three favorite actors in this planet. I just love him.
>tfw no Gary Oldman buddy
>>
>>67295832
Is there something, that he ain't part of?
>>
File: 1453040186780.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1453040186780.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>67298362
MY LOVE LIFE
>>
>We need you for a low budget gangster movie set in Vegas
>What's the pay?
>Well we'll set you up at the Palace and give you free buffet passes over at Tex's Biggest Little Steak House in North Vegas for the duration of your role.
>Perfect.
>>
I liked him in suits. Didnt know that he was a meme when I watched it
>>
>>67300537
To be fair that sounds pretty sweet
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.