[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a horrible piece of shit, what were they fucking trying to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 300-Rise-of-an-Empire-HD-Image.jpg (468 KB, 1332x773) Image search: [Google]
300-Rise-of-an-Empire-HD-Image.jpg
468 KB, 1332x773
What a horrible piece of shit, what were they fucking trying to do?
>>
Is it worth seeing just for Eva, I'm presuming she gets her tits out right?
>>
>>67289207
When they started fighting while having sex I burst out laughing.
>>
Is getting your head decapitated worth it for a kiss from Eva?
>>
>>67289207
>what were they fucking trying to do?
the entire serie is jew propaganda against Persia (Iran)

>Persia frees slaves
>in the movies they're slavers

>Persia is not degenerate
>in the movies, they're the degenerates instead of the romans
>>
>>67289425
>Persia is the origin of the Aryans
>in the movie, Persian's are niggers
>>
>>67289425
Romans?

What movie did you watch?
>>
>>67289465
*spartans
>>
>>67289256
Me too.
I saw it in the cinema and I think the entire crowd was snickering and cringing.
The same with the horses on the boats.
Silly movie.
>>
>>67289342
no
>>
>>67289425
>romans
Fuck off kanye.
>>
>>67289465
I KEEP IT 300
LIKE THE ROMANS
>>
>>67289248
oh yeah
>>
10 replies and no eva tits yet.
come on.
>>
>>67289207
>what were they fucking trying to do?
make some money
>>
>>67289558
>>67289648
thanks, at least someone gets it
>>
I hope they failed
>>
File: UltraHD.png (3 MB, 1764x1920) Image search: [Google]
UltraHD.png
3 MB, 1764x1920
>Make movie called "Prince of Persia"
>Use Ashkenazim jew actor
>>
>>67289342
yes
>>
>>67289342
Don't decapitated heads continue to function for a short while after being separated from the body? Like until all the blood becomes deoxygenated or something? So couldn't he possibly have been lucid during the kiss? Maybe it was worth it.
>>
>>67289248

No and yes, respectively.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.