[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would he have shot her as well if he knew she participated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: NEP8UCYAt6PvTU_1_b.jpg (82 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
NEP8UCYAt6PvTU_1_b.jpg
82 KB, 600x315
Would he have shot her as well if he knew she participated?
>>
Thanks for the spoilers you dumb nigger coon.

Nobody fucking likes you spook trash. Why even trip?
>>
>>67288321
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>67288321
Participated in what?
>>
>>67288321
obviously not. he meant to kidnap her and only her. Emmett forced his way into the bunker.
>>
>>67288385
gangbang
>>
>>67288321
Fuck off Krager.
>>
>>67288321
Does it matter?
>>
>>67288363
I stayed off /tv/ because I knew spoilers would be rampant until I finally saw this last night. You have noone to blame but yourself.
>>
>>67288321
Probably. She would be considered a traitor to him. Just like Megan.
>>
What could emmet have done in this situation that wouldn't of ended badly for him?
>>
File: 1297451969777.png (7 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
1297451969777.png
7 KB, 191x234
>>67288582
"we made you a gift, surprise a hazmat suit!"
>>
>>67288582
kept quiet, watched what mary sue did... follow her ques... hope she saves you from the bad man
>>
>>67288510
>Michelle works to complete the biohazard suit but is discovered by Howard. She dumps a vat of perchloric acid on him, severely injuring him and inadvertently starting an electrical fire. She climbs back through the air ducts, puts on the suit, and escapes outside, where she realizes the air is not toxic. Moments later, a techno-organic extraterrestrial craft appears in the distance. The underground bunker explodes, killing Howard in the process and attracting the craft's attention. Michelle flees to Howard's farmhouse, where she is surprised by the craft. Toxic gas is released, forcing her to take shelter in Howard's truck, which is then picked up by the craft as it attempts to consume her. However, Michelle assembles a Molotov cocktail and throws it into the craft's trachea, destroying it in an explosion.

From Wikipedia.
U mad faggot?

Also
>craft's trachea
This is some Wookiepedia-tier shit here.
>>
>>67288704
Meant for>>67288363
>>
Well yea, everything was her idea. Emmett was perfectly content sleeping behind shelves, waiting out the apocalypse with Howard.
>>
>>67288582
Emmet in response to Howard:
"Michelle's dream was to design clothing. I was simply bringing her supplies that could help her do that."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.