[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Civil War Teams.jpg (74 KB, 706x960) Image search: [Google]
Civil War Teams.jpg
74 KB, 706x960
Thoughts?
>>
>no Hulk
>no Thor

No thanks
>>
File: 1442799734339.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442799734339.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>67284047
>GOVERMENT AGENT
>GOVERMENT
>>
>threats
>winter solider
>>
>>67284129
This desu. It's not supposed to be Martin Freeman is it? Cause we know who he is
>>
File: namor_vs_avengers.jpg (518 KB, 1280x767) Image search: [Google]
namor_vs_avengers.jpg
518 KB, 1280x767
When are getting our bro Namor making shit up?
>>
>>67284206
I hate this faggot so goddamn much. Is he currently dead? I hope so.
>>
Lol people aren't gonna watch this
>>
File: 1458533484219.jpg (47 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1458533484219.jpg
47 KB, 592x592
>>67284047
Literal Garbage. Can't wait for BvS to change cinema forever on Friday
>>
>>67284047
I haven;t watched the avengers films but wasn;t there a skrull invasion in the first one?
did super skrull make an appearance?
does he even exist in this universe?

also do I need to see avengers assemble to watch avengers age of ultron?
>>
>>67284731
I've no idea but I'm guessing the Skrulls are still with FOX.
I could be wrong.
>>
>>67284762
who was the enemy in the fantastic 4 reboot?
just doom by himself?
>>
>>67284862
Maybe. I'm never going to watch it but look up all spoilers of it on Wikipedia and TVTropes. Maybe Marvel Movie Wiki?
>>
>>67284731

>also do I need to see avengers assemble to watch avengers age of ultron?

LOLNO

The cartoon has absolutely nothing to do with the films
>>
>>67286130
>The cartoon
avengers assemble is the first film m8
>>
>>67286130
It's called MARVEL Avengers Assemble in other countries and it's MARVEL The Avengers in, yeah.
>>
>capepoo
stop pls :-(
>>
Do you believe in the peoples right to know?

I do. Team Stark.
>>
>>67284047
winter soldier is a bad guy?
>>
>>67284047

>marvel civil war
>only about 10 superheroes

what the fuck is that shit?

couldn't even get Hulk or Thor?

at least DC calls it like it is with Batman v Superman
>>
daily reminder that Winter Soldier killed Black Panthers dad and Starks dad
>>
File: rhodesianlads.jpg (48 KB, 725x519) Image search: [Google]
rhodesianlads.jpg
48 KB, 725x519
i hate capeshit but i read on this nigga hero (black panther), lmao butthurt dc fags
his country is some kind of zimbabwe and the main rival is a white racist country which is clearly rhodesia
fucking why can't they paint it as it was, whites are literally on genocide watch but no one cares because nigs are good goys?
>>
>>67284206
Doesn't universal or someone own him? Marvel doesn't.
>>
>>67284113
they are off fighting in a space colosseum, senpai
>>
>>67286276
he tries to murder tony out of his suit and kills(?) rhodes
>>
>>67286884
Why the fuck would universal own him? Wtf?
>>
>>67286825
The most pathetic attempt to make a /pol/ thread.
>>
oh man. that's a lot of characters

i'm really concerned this movie isn't going too be a captain america movie, or worse, it's just one big clusterfuck
>>
>>67286323
Hulk and Thor are fighting together in Thor Ragnarok during this. Plus if that happened the winning team would be obvious you retard.
>>
>>67287078
I like the idea of Hulk in a Thor movie

Don't really get to see those characters bro out and they're a comparable level of superhuman
>>
>>67284047
>government agent

Guess they needed a big guy to fill in for Hulk.
>>
I remember being so excited about the idea of a series of Avengers movies when it was nothing but rumors so many years ago. Now I'm so sick of this horse shit that I wish they had separate theaters for this garbage where they gassed the people that went to see them.
>>
>>67284047
why does everyone call cucky the winter soldier? i thought that referred to that poem about summer soldiers and how cap had to become the winter soldier. anyway, i want the super serum in black widow to activate. i dont want her to be super crazy, just a little better so that she gains some usage. shes shit. at least hotguy can shoot well. if she had enhanced abilities, she would be a better character and would be able to do more
>>
>>67288685
They call him that because he got thrown off a train in the winter and became The Winter Solider.
>>
>>67289533
>THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.

thats The American Crisis by thomas paine. i thought it was this. the summer soldier is a cuck when shit gets hard, so we need the winter soldier who can handle the bantz
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.