[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 20150226235132[1].jpg (44 KB, 350x429) Image search: [Google]
20150226235132[1].jpg
44 KB, 350x429
Anyone of you actually liking this fat beta cuck?
>>
I instantly lose all immersion when I see the slutty lawyer girl flirt with him
>>
>>67281242

I don't know, make another thread about how you don't like him.
>>
>>67281242
No
>>
>>67281278
>flirt with him
You must be joking right now.
>>
>>67281242
Nope. He's annoying and pretty fucking unreasonable. I mean, Daredevil is literally out there saving people and this fat fuck keeps busting his balls. At least Karen doesn't know, I can see why she's mad, but Foggy can suck a fat one.

Also, how the fuck does he bang that blonde with the big tits? She's way out of his league.
>>
>>67281428

Nigga must have a footlong dick lmao
>>
>>67281428
He's a Gary Stu of sorts.
>>
I cringe in every scene he's in.
>>
>>67281242
Im ok with the character, but honetly dont like looking at the actor. I know its mean, but he isnt pleasant to look at.
>>
The hospital scene where he talks down the two criminals made me cringe, especially since it was bookended by fantastic Punisher scenes.
>>
>>67282478
Yeah, that scene felt forced. A desperate attempt by writers to make him feel useful.
>>
>>67281242
You know, he's still hard on the eyes, but he was much more tolerable this season. It seems to me the bullshit around him is hardening him up a bit and it shows in his dialogue and general attitude.
>>
>>67281428
>and this fat fuck keeps busting his balls.
Because he doesn't want to go to his funeral. He found him half dead on a roof top after the guy got shot in the head.
>>
>>67281242
With all the fantastic fights and shit going on in a NY neighborhood, and this fatty scoring is still the most unbelievable thing going on in this show
>>
File: 1409877108873.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1409877108873.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
>>67281242
It's Fulton from Mighty Ducks. Of course I like him
>>
>>67283576
god damn it You are right, you beautiful son of a bitch!

I have been trying to place where I have seen Foggy before all week.
>>
Hopefully now that he's with the evil law firm, he'll get a haircut and look somewhat human in season 3.
>>
>>67281242
literally makes the show unwatchable. Worse than Cisco in The Flash
>>
>>67283576
Holy shit.
>>
>>67281242
Dawg you really gonna talk shit about a bash bro?
>>
>>67281242
Yes, true patricians know he's the best character.
>>
He's fat
>>
>>67281428
Daredevil is out there performing illegal vigilante justice. He works outside of a system Foggy and Matt are sworn to uphold. Therefore, he has issues with Matt's dual stance; in the light, Matt upholds the system the legal and right way, but at night he goes out and goes around it illegally-and if Matt were to be found out, it means that the legitimate system has no stock in a world where the legitimate are willing to use illegitimate means to do justice.
Not only that, but they're starving lawyers trying to come up in NYC and Matt seems more committed to playing a discount Batman than he is with making a career, and as his partner Foggy needs Matt to be focused on their shared career.
And furthermore, Matt's his best friend since college. His best friend who he found on a roof with a cracked head. Wouldn't you be pissed? Let the Iron Mans and the strange doctors of the world do the superhero bullshit, Foggy Nelson needs his friend and he needs his partner and he needs to fucking eat and keep the lights on.
I'm glad S2 showed that Foggy can stand on his own without Matt, because if he couldn't he'd be a pathetic cuck.
>>
>>67281242

Let's compare

Foggy
>Handles the trial of the century by himself even when left hanging, and even kept shit together when he had no idea what to do next
>Ran out to, not one, but TWO potential Punisher zones for Matt
>Went to a biker bar and almost died to get Matt information
>Didn't bitch out when Karen hooked up with Matt, and took it like a man
>Went up against the DA multiple times without Matt, and even managed to fuck her shit up
>Told the ADA to go fuck himself and potentially saved them from malpractice
>Was man enough to go in a room with the Punisher and stand his ground when told to leave (until Karen said she'd be fine)
>While vocally pissed, has helped Matt regardless of the shitstorms
>Finally calls out Matt for being a selfish dickhead

Matt
>Doesn't tell Foggy shit when he has absolutely no reason to lie or hide things
>Said shit compromises the entire Frank case
>Leaves Foggy hanging multiple times
>Lets his ego get in the way to the point where he flat out fucks up the case
>Knows Foggy likes Karen but still goes for Karen
>Keeps pissing off people, then acting surprised when there's consequences that effect his friends
>Goes into a pity party when Foggy finally tells him off
>Wanted to take the Frank case in the first place, yet he doesn't even show up and even screws it up

Matt's lucky that Foggy would even let him clean his toilet bowl.
>>
>>67281242
MATT HOW COULD YOU SHOW UP LATE TO A MEETING? How dare you? I know you were saving lives and fighting the mob but seriously.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.