[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*record scratch* *freeze frame* The name's Jack, and you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: shining frozen.jpg (125 KB, 700x432) Image search: [Google]
shining frozen.jpg
125 KB, 700x432
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

The name's Jack, and you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation, but to explain that we'll have to go back a couple days...
>>
>>67280166

>Freeze frame

Kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW1scLlKLMQ
>>
File: kek.jpg (84 KB, 799x696) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
84 KB, 799x696
>>67280818

Did you make that?
>>
Sooooo funny
>>
File: 20mp_Forrest_gump__1589922f[1].jpg (55 KB, 635x548) Image search: [Google]
20mp_Forrest_gump__1589922f[1].jpg
55 KB, 635x548
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Name's Forrest. Forrest Gump.

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this jungle...I ought to explain it but we'll have to go back a couple a days

*It ain't me starts playing*
>>
File: 1456510194152.png (328 KB, 404x471) Image search: [Google]
1456510194152.png
328 KB, 404x471
>freeze frame
>record scratch

>Woah, Woah, Woah! I bet you're wondering how I got in this situation. We'll have to go back to start explaining it...

>baby being born

>Not that far!
>>
>>67281923
Does he clean his shoes with that toothbrush ?
>>
>>67284023
Cleans rifle.
>>
File: sheev2.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sheev2.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

The name's Sheev, and you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation, but to explain that we'll have to go back a couple years...
>>
>>67284044
Damn im retarded why didn't i think of that.
>>
>>67283007
I think coolsville sucks!
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 348x145
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
You're probably wondering how I got myself into this sticky situation. Well, it all began with my new job.
>>
>>67280166
ebig
>>
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
You're probably wondering how I ended up in a forest and getting attacked by a bear. Well, it all happened a couple of days ago...
>>
*freeze frame*
*guitar scratch*

You are probably wondering how i got in this situation, to find that we have to literally go Back to the Future
>>
>>67284317
*rewinds*
*record scratch and freeze frame again*
no not this one
*plays clip of him getting fired and immediatelly getting a new job from some random on the street*
THIS one
>>
File: Picture 115.png (213 KB, 1094x710) Image search: [Google]
Picture 115.png
213 KB, 1094x710
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

You're probably wondering how I turned into a shithole full of memes. Well, it all began with TDKR by Christopher Nolan....
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.