[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you came back to die with your citeeeeh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: big guy.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
So you came back to die with your citeeeeh
>>
No. I came back for you.
>>
>>67278202
So you came back to crash with your plane
>>
Just...
Just...
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>67278226
:3

Did CIA and Bane kiss?
>>
Needless to say that Bane scared me and that he is this generation's Darth Vader, but I have a hard time taking him seriously since
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPPpe1q98c
>>
reminder that Bane
>let the love of his life fuck batman
>never got to fuck her and she referred to him as "friend" in their final moments
>fell in love with her when she was a prepubescent child

so he was literally a friendzoned pedophile cuck
>>
>>67280606
fucking retard
>>
>>67280606
finally back, where have you been?

who do you want to catch btw?
>>
>>67280666
you love it
closetfaggo
>>
"No, I came back to save it." Would this have been lame? Idk I thought it would've cool.
>>
>>67280606

I missed you.
>>
File: 1357944099327.png (354 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1357944099327.png
354 KB, 700x900
>>
>>67280821
Have you considered becoming a screen writer?
>>
>>67281687
Yea I have. You think I have a chance?
>>
>>67281702
You've got the goods, big guy.
>>
File: choking.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
choking.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>67278226
>this was his actual comeback line
>>
What's your favourite Hardy lads? Mine is Peaky Blinders'
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.