[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im hyped for this, will enjoy seeing it and there isnt a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
im hyped for this, will enjoy seeing it and there isnt a single thing you faggots can do about it
>>
>>67271874
okay
>>
>>67271874
fuck these guys. im with you
>>
i made a deal long time ago, that i will only watch 2 capeshit movies a year
i already watched Memepool earlier this year so i have to choose wisley and think i go with CW
>>
>>67271958
retarded rule. nonsensical standards. you either want to watch something or you dont. some people on /tv/ dont realize how cringy they sound
>>
>>67271958

Fuck being you. Will be the 2 worst Capeshit films of 2016, trust me
>>
Ok have fun
>>
>>67272006
shitman vs shitman: dawn of shit is shittier than deadpool already even if its not released yet
>>
>>67271958
Go with Suicide Squad then.
>>
>>67271958
>i made a deal
Then unmake it.
All capeshit is bad for some reason, so if you are willing to put up with two, you are willing to put up with anything.
>>
File: TheJoker.jpg (584 KB, 1211x1500) Image search: [Google]
TheJoker.jpg
584 KB, 1211x1500
>>67271874
>there isnt a single thing you faggots can do about it
>>
>>67272184

>locked in solitary away from gen pop
>no one will ever punch his smarmy face into hamburger

look at that photo he's doing that shit on purpose
>>
>>67271874
>there isnt a single thing you faggots can do about it
Just a hint, Suicide Squad will make it into the headlines, and i'm not talking about the movie.
>>
>>67272232
>>67272184

thank god im not amerifat so i dont have to worry about getting shot at the cinema
>>
>>67272073

Deadpool was fucking trash, grow up
>>
Half the people here will see it twice but will lie about it because somehow that's more mature. It's just a movie.
>>
>>67272243
How was it trash. Did you just watch the fucking movie or go in expecting to shit on everything?
>>
I agree OP, youre a fucking faggot
You should kill yourself DCuck
>>
>>67272315

>brand loyalty

grow up
>>
>>67272243
if its trash then baldman vs musliman is beyond shit
>>
>>67272239
>what is Islam
>>
File: 13162633.png (215 KB, 844x322) Image search: [Google]
13162633.png
215 KB, 844x322
>>67271874
The names Bond
>>
>>67272419

More like trying not to bust a gut laughing.
>>
>>67272363

people dead to mudslime attacks in my country: 0

im sure america has a few more
>>
File: 92357236.png (215 KB, 848x353) Image search: [Google]
92357236.png
215 KB, 848x353
>>67272453
lol I wonder why? what could be so funny looking at sucha gorgeous Greek Goddess?
>>
>>67272500
>I'm too afraid to say what country I'm living in out of fear this post is taken as a dare
You're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>67272543

>amerifat this frustrated
>>
>>67272270

>dick jokes
>sticking things up your ass
>pop culture references, Lmao
>'you look like an x + y, you look like an x had sex with an older x', lmao
>breaking the 4th wall trope
>oh great another superhero origin story
>dumb villians
>crappy Cgi

I went in expecting it to be good and it wasn't. Think I laughed twice
>Stan Lee Cameo
>Memepool vs Collosus

Most of the gags were cringe
Typical Yankidoodle tier humour
>>
>>67272500
>hfw american homicide drops by more than half when you discount minorities specially since latinos are counted as white so you just know the rate is even lower
>tfw latino
>>
>>67272666
Thank fuck I'm not the only one who thought this. I feel like society is getting shittier every year with the success this movie had.
>>
>>67272982
really? I thought Deadpool was an amazing funny film. You people who didn't enjoy it; please tell me you are not just a Marvel hater? Because I honestly cannot see any reason to hate this movie unless you just have an agenda against Marvel.
>>
>>67273512
No I don't hate marvel at all. I was looking forward to Deadpool and thought the action was great. The jokes on the other hand just did not hit it off with me. The dick jokes seemed great in the trailers but they lost impact in the movie and then it just went downhill from there. If they did more of the T-rex hands and cab driver 'Im so proud of you' humour and less of the humour mentioned in >>67272666 it would have been much better.
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
>>67271874
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>67271958
Why the fuck did you watch Deadpool then, you fucking retard, if anything that one was the only one guaranteed to be bad.
>>
>hyped
>for a capeshit movie

fuck off back to gaia online 12 year old
>>
>>67273635

i havent read a comic book in years but im still looking forward to BvS

anyone posting marvel vs dc shit is a fucking retard though
>>
File: 135584759621.jpg (22 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
135584759621.jpg
22 KB, 300x194
>>67272073
>shitman vs shitman: dawn of shit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.