[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you of liked Jurassic World 4 if they went with the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: QCAjgAw.png (815 KB, 761x997) Image search: [Google]
QCAjgAw.png
815 KB, 761x997
Would you of liked Jurassic World 4 if they went with the whole Dino-Human hybrid idea?
>>
The franchise would lose its style become indistinguishable from other monster movies and get forgotten quickly
>>
File: 595.jpg (49 KB, 595x946) Image search: [Google]
595.jpg
49 KB, 595x946
>>67268496
Heres another one from the concept drawings
>>
As outlandish of a concept as it was, I must admit that its extremely disturbing to look at and think about.
>>
>>67268496
>would you of
nigga what
>>
>>67268496
Very bottom left looks great for a horror creature. The rest look generic.
>>
>>67268496
Make it take place in space and I'm on board.
>>
it's probably what the next one will be about.
the military got the genes and B.D. Wong got away, and they can't use a theme park setting.
>>
>>67268741
>it's probably what the next one will be about.
i really hope not but i've got a bad feeling you're probably right.
>>
>>67268496
would the dinoman hybrid have a cloace or mammal naughty bits?
>>
>>67268741
Yeah i remember that, i dont know if i can really take the series and serious after that
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Make a spin-off.
>>
The concept is interesting from a purely sci-fi angle about the impacts of genetic engineering but it veers way off from the dinosaur-island-adventure flick people expect.

It's bad enough that JP4 had to shoehorn in that cartoony militarized dinosaur angle.

>>67268741
They can't really veer from the formula now that every JP film has been about the park in some form or another. I don't know what they can do to JP5 to not make it shit.

JP4 should have been about the kids finding some crazy scientist-hermit living in the old JP parts of the island and leaving the park still up an running at the end to leave the door open for something.
>>
>>67268496
>Would you of

Kill yourself.
>>
>>67268575
This one is pretty fucking unnerving to look at. The idea could be cool for a horror/kaiju sci-fi flick.
>>
Anyone read the actual script? It's completely fuckin bonkers. Its as if they were going to make a Star Wars movie about an accountant that bashes peoples heads at night.
>>
>>67269171
JP4 should have been a dinosaur apocalypse with saurians overunning the planet. Something worthy of the title Jurassic World.
>>
Theres always a scrapped JUST version of every big movie
>>
>>67269704
Yeah though in this case the JUST version ended up being filmed.
>>
this is already confirmed the next episode in Billy and the clonesaurus series. Where have you been?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.