[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
characters that you would kill without hesitation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Dexter-8.12-Deb.jpg (168 KB, 605x338) Image search: [Google]
Dexter-8.12-Deb.jpg
168 KB, 605x338
>>
Deb did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67267055
Agreed. OP has shit taste.
>>
I can't believe this show was ever considered good. I watched 4 seasons before I gave up on it ever hitting its stride.
>>
Olly from game of thrones
>>
>>67267093
that cunt of a sister ruined the whole show
>>
Ralph
>>
>>67267114
No
>>
>>67267126

When Tony said "that horse was a beautiful, innocent creature" he wasn't talking about the horse
>>
>>67266932
Isnt she from Limitless?
>>
>>67267251

yeah he was. tonys a fucking sociopath who valued animals over humans. the dead hoor was just another straw
>>
That show was such a turd. I'm ashamed of myself for watching the whole damned thing. Michael C. Hall is a fucking genius, but watch SIx Feed Under instead.
>>
File: noahcross.jpg (153 KB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
noahcross.jpg
153 KB, 500x226
this motherfucker
>>
File: image.png (939 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
939 KB, 1280x720
no need to thank me guys
>>
>>67267452
She's on Limitless now, but people usually remember her best as Debra Morgan, the sister of Dexter Morgan from Dexter.
>>
>>67267826
I used to like her. Now, everyone in the show is shit to me except Laurel, because Laurel seems to hate everyone and I agree with her.
>>
I hated this cunt but all my romates thought she was fine. Glad I'm not the only one. Every show has to have that one shit female character though. Breaking bad did it too. Even sherlock with the assassin girl
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.