[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides Alien 3, what is his worst film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: david-fincher.jpg (180 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
david-fincher.jpg
180 KB, 540x720
Besides Alien 3, what is his worst film?
>>
>>67257742
Alien 3 was better than Panic Room or The Game. I don't know why tasteless faggots with gynacomasty disagree. I didn't care for Social Network either honestly.
>>
Benjamin Button
>inb4 some child says "The Game" because it's old and he's never seen it
>>
>>67257827
Your a fucking child if you've ever enjoyed any Fincher flick. He is IMDB personified. Pumping cheeto dust into the waiting mouths of 14 year olds the world over.
>>
>>67257742
he looks like that redheaded bitch's cuck husband from weeds
>>
Zodiac, easily
>>
>>67258299
Zodiac is his only film that is somewhat good.
>>
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
>>
>>67258328
I appreciate Zodiac, but my god is it slow. His other films have much better pacing.
>>
>>67258299
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>67258388
>His other films have much better pacing.
The only other film he has made that I'd even class as watchable is The Social Network, and that's only that way because it's designed to be as bland as inoffensive as possible to please as many oscar voters as possible. It's a big mac.
>>
>>67258491
God, you sound even more insufferable than Jesse Eisenberg in that movie. You'd make Roon Roon not only cry, but consider suicide.
>>
>>67258555
I wish she'd kill herself, I don't like any movie she has ever starred in.
>>
>>67258670
Get out
>>
>>67258708
You get out. She's the face of r/movies pleb fodder.

Let me think of the movies I've seen her in.
>The Social Network
>Her
>Carol
>Side Effects
>Ain't Them Bodies Saints
>TGWTDT remake
All pretty fucking bad. Like I said, TSN is "watchable" but if anything that's a negative thing in this case.
>>
File: news-post-zodiac1.jpg (104 KB, 753x1106) Image search: [Google]
news-post-zodiac1.jpg
104 KB, 753x1106
The movie was directed by David Fincher, which is also a clue here. Fincher also directed the Social Network in 2010, which promoted Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook is of course a DARPA creation, used for direct and easy intel gathering. Fincher directed Fight Club, which was also an Intel production. Fincher has directed two episodes of House of Cards, which is political propaganda of the most transparent sort, making The West Wing look relatively subtle in comparison. Fincher directed The Game (1997), which was produced by Propaganda Films. No, really—Propaganda Films. It is about an investment banker who gets involved in a completely faked world. Sound familiar?

What is Fincher's next movie about? It is called Gone Girl, to be released this year, and we know the plot from the book. It is about a wife who fakes her diary and death to implicate her husband. And no, she doesn't get caught. Finding her death too hard to fake, she returns to her husband, telling him she had been kidnapped. He doesn't believe her, but since she is pregnant by him, he takes her back. The book ends with the wife writing a memoir about her fake abduction. So, as in The Game, we have a fake inside a fake.
>>
>>67258901
How is it possible for pasta to be this boring and meaningless?
>>
>>67258955
It's not the whole story, I suppose. http://mileswmathis.com/zodiac.pdf
>>
reminder that Jay love Alien 3
>>
>>67259017
Jay from RLM?
>>
Even though I genuinely liked it, I think The Panic Room would be his worst. I do understand why some women love it, I really do, but overall his filmography is a strong one.
>>
>>67259193
ye
>>
>>67258388
>>67258437
It was nominated for the fucking Palme d'Or you fucking swine.
>>
>>67258955
Theres a long-held tinfoil theory that guys like Zodiac, Son of Sam, BTK etc were part of an organised network of The Most Dangerous Game fanboys that connect to the Finders cult and pedowood.
>>
panic room and it's not only worse than alien 3, it's not even close either.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.