[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Hollywood would be better if more people went back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: cocaine.jpg (718 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
718 KB, 1000x667
Do you think Hollywood would be better if more people went back to using cocaine?
>>
>>67257484
You think they don't ?
>>
I think
>>
>implying they ever stopped

Someone doesnt work in the industry
>>
>went back
They do more cocaine now than they ever did!
Have you SEEN the movies coming out Hollyweird these days?!
Like if you agree!
>>
>>67257484
Cocaine's overrated. You kinda just do it for 30 minutes or so and then go to a place with a lot of people so you can talk about how much of an awesome time you're having. Give me weed or hallucinogens any day.
>>
>>67257507
>>67257548
If it's not lack of drugs, then what is it? How did Hollywood lose its balls?
>>
>>67257601
underage detected.
>>
>being over fourty
>not doing MDMA
Oldfag detected
>>
Everyone does pills now days. No one cares about coke anymore.
>>
>>67257484
The whole world would be better
There's no reason why people shouldn't do more stimulants
>>
>>67257661
coke is universally known to be the most overrated drug in the world, anyone who has done it without becoming addicted will tell you that.

if he's underage than you're just a straight up faggot
>>
>>67257947
Weed is 100x more overrated. It just makes you paranoid and hungry.
>>
>>67257947
i'm 30 and i do drugs since 14. right now i only do coke.
>>
File: himself.jpg (51 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
himself.jpg
51 KB, 600x488
>>67257617
I think we both know
>>
Without a doubt in my mind.
>>
>>67257947
Try telling that to all the white collar professionals, m8. It's one of the few drugs you can do all night and heads straight into work the next day. I do it every second week at bars/clubs and still think it's the best
>>
File: faggot_award_.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
faggot_award_.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>>67257982
weed is overrated but is still good, it's more overexposed than overrated.

>>67258025
pic related
>>
>>67257982
>weed
>paranoid
Literally never happened to me and many other people in the world. You're just a puss.
>>
>>67258112
This is not a credible argument unless you enjoy 1920s cinema.
>>
File: Spielberg-420x0.jpg (45 KB, 420x336) Image search: [Google]
Spielberg-420x0.jpg
45 KB, 420x336
>>67258112
>Jews only gained control of Hollywood after the 80s
>>
>>67257756
MDMA doesn't give you the power to create great art. It's worthless.
>>
Cocaine was literally the meme drug of the 80s. It lost all credibility years ago
>>
>back to cocaine

They can literally get a prescription for that.
>>
>>67257947
This is the drug using arc that everyone goes through
>Weed
>Alcohol
>psychedelics
>pain killers/benzos
>GOAT stimulants
>>
Degenetate here

I don't even like coke that much. If I'm gonna speed I'd rather do addies. At least with that I just feel productive. Coke just makes me want to party and get more coke
>>
>>67258152
Lucky, the coke in my area has been shit for years. it's usually cut with meth and baby laxatives. Grinding my teeth while stuck on the shitter isn't my idea of a good time.
>>
File: sonic-team-o.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
sonic-team-o.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>67257484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYW4Lq-rq_E
>>
>>67257617
When Reagan become President he overturned antitrust laws so the theaters are pretty much controlled by the largest media conglomerates.
>>
>>67258369
>weed before alcohol

u wot
>>
>>67258257
agreed
>>67258343
this

adderall is the only drug that's worth anything
>>
>>67258446
>>>/v/
>>
>>67258497
That varies depending on where you grew up
Everyone in my town tried smoking before drinking
Everyone in the neighboring town did the reverse
>>
>>67258497
drug dealers don't ID, and it's easier to hide a g than a 30 from your parents. makes perfect sense.
>>
>>67258494
The 80's had some of the most ultra violent manly movies ever made. It must be something else.
>>
>>67258662
>>67258755
Oh right
>americans
>>
>>67257819
This.
if you think otherwise you are underage or dont know jack shit
pills are "the future"
oxy+soma 4 lyfe
>>
>>67258888
I used to take high amounts soma (carisoprodol) but I would feel pretty bad nausea on the come up (vomit sometimes) and have a shitty hangover the next day (including diarrhea).
I don't understand how some people like soma.
Couldn't get my hands on oxy though. Needs a prescription for that.
>>
>he doesn't smoke meth
Enjoy your 20 minute "highs"
>>
>all these degenerates ingesting the powdered jew
disgustin
>>
>>67258761
Internet desu.
Gave rise an extremely vocal minority of offended retards

I miss geocities
>>
>>67259804
is soma prescription?
>>
>>67258432
>not living in south america and using 90% pure coke for only 30 dollars a grame.
>>
>>67260916
yeah, easy to get though, just say you have back pains.
>>
>>67258159
get a job kid.
>>
>>67257947
>the drug that is an extremely mentally addictive stimulant that builds up dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin is overrated
Totally overrated bro! It's not like it didn't make cartels some of the richect people on Earth for years and that drugs effect people differently and at one point in the height of Escobar's reign Americans consumed over an est. 660 tons of it a year.

You got ripped off, kid. 80%+ baby powder/lidocaine/baking soda/etc.
>>
>>67257484
Yeah, they have no ideas. All they're doing is making "re-boots" as you guys call it, and the public including the majority of /tv/ is dumb enough to consume everything they produce and like it.
Drugs may spark their imagination, they don't need it because they're making tons of money with the crap they put out now but just maybe they'll want to create something truly great
Something original and new, it's up to them, they're not under pressure to come up with quality stories so drugs, alcohol or intelligence are not essential for today's audience.
>>
>>67261494
>You got ripped off, kid. 80%+ baby powder/lidocaine/baking soda/etc.

This is literally the only reason I don't do coke, i know the shit im getting is probably 20% pure or something, there's a reason I had to do 2 huge lines my first time to feel anything.

Now i'm stuck back with extracting lsa, which isn't that bad desu. Great for watching movies
>>
>>67258508
Both adderall and MDMA are amphetamines...
>>
>>67258508
adderall is a shittier version of coke you toddler.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.