[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL Woody Allen has consistently refused to attend the Oscars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
TIL Woody Allen has consistently refused to attend the Oscars or acknowledge his Oscar wins. His publicly given reason is his standing engagement to play clarinet in a Monday night ensemble.
>>
>>67257129
>TIL

holy shit, str8 from reddit. Kill yourself, fucking faggot.
>>
>>67257129
Everyone knows Woody Allen plays the black skin flute OP.
>>
TIL that Joey from Friends only had $11
>>
>>67257163
TIL predates Reddit you absolute fucking idiot
>>
>>67257189
Hey you should go back to this website called reddit.com
>>
>>67257218
hey reddit
>>
>>67257218
I'll meet you there, you seem to know a lot about it, how about showing me around?
>>
>>67257189
Go back to red-dit, you cock eating cuntbag faggot.
>>
>>67257282
But on the topic of Woody Allen, your opinions?
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 640x640
TIL David Bowie had heterochromia
>>
>>67257163
>fuck reddit am I cool now guis?
>>
>>67257422
I thought it was a vanity thing with tinted contacts
>>
>>67257422
nope. David Bowie's different color eyes came out of a childhood accident. he wasn't born with heterochromia. i was but not the obvious kind,mine is central heterochromia. i have blue on the outside rim, green inside, and gold/hazel around the pupil.
>>
>>67257461
Get mad redditor faggot, go drink bleach.
>>
>>67257129
fuck off reddit
>>
DAE hate le reddit?
>>
So this speech doesn't exist apparently because he doesn't go to the Oscars?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpwF6fbLFw4
>>
>>67257714
Mine is sectoral, my left eye has a black line that looks like a cross, the rest is brown
>>
>>67257422
That's a lie. When Bowie was a teenager he stole a girl from some classmate of his and the classmate punched him in the face for it. The punch permanently dilated Bowie's pupil.
>>
>>67258046
cool. i think this makes us mutants. no doubt we'd be burned at the stake as warlock back in the day.
>>
What does TIL stand for?

This Is Like? That Ieel Lhen?
>>
>>67258867
>today I learned

It's a Reddit term
>>
>>67258926
I figured it was a reddit thing, with all the replies. But okay, if it's from another site, I don't see the point in using it. Don't we have "That Feel When" and "Your Face When?"
>>
>>67257129
his movies will have a couple mildly funny parts, that's about it
>>
>TIL what TIL means

thanks /tv/redditors!
>>
>>67257163
You realize like 1/3 of the threads on /tv/ originate directly from Reddit right?
>>
>>67257129
so is there an actual reason behind his boycott? is he too cool for the Oscars?
>>
>>67259970
Because he knows he'll be scorned by the media for banging his daughter.
>>
>>67260240
Do you realize the extent of the stupidity of what you're saying or is this just a pathetic bait?
>>
>>67259875
Yeah of course, one in three of my posts happens to be calling people out on reddit
>>
>>67260444
He avoids media attention because of it. He's only been back once since the incident and that was for the 9/11 segment
>>
>>67257892
That was the only time he attended. He wasn't there to pick up his Oscar for Annie Hall.
>>
>>67257129
But that isn't true though, I remember him at the Oscars relatively recently.
>>
>>67257714
>muh shit tier eye genetics
>>
>>67257129
This is literally copied and pasted from TIL on reddit.
>>
>>67257892
woody is so based

>inb4 durrr pedo!

all slander. look into it
>>
>>67257129
Up his daughterwife's asshole?
Fuck him.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.