[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/X/, ITT: tell me some deep psychological/philosophical/will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 467x467
/X/, ITT: tell me some deep psychological/philosophical/will keep you up until 5 am kinda shit. The more it makes you think, the better.
>>
>>67254379
You're a big guy.
>>
one time I posted on the wrong board
and then I replied to my own thread talking about the time I posted on the wrong board
but I didn't realize that the reply came from me
>>
>>67254441
Back in my edgy /b/ days circa 2009 I posted an x-ray thread on /toy/ after I accidentally clicked on it.
>>
White genocide is very real whether people want to believe it or not.
>>
>>67254588
how many have been killed in the genocide so far
>>
>>67254588
If it's real then show me the bodies
>>
>>67254379
Take your meds schizo, really I think your tulpa sucked my fucking dick last night, my tulpa is the ghost of your dead mother.
>>
OP, watch "An Examined Life" it's contemporary philosophy for dummies.
>>
i eat my poo poo and drink my pee pee
>>
>>67254825
go to bed rooney
>>
File: blade runner.jpg (265 KB, 998x1500) Image search: [Google]
blade runner.jpg
265 KB, 998x1500
start here
>>
>>67254657
>this logic does not apply to the Holocaust
>>
>>67255209
There's a considerable amount of information about the Holocaust. Be it the actual existence of camps or just the plain mass disappearance of an at the time segregated group of people. Regardless of whether or not you believe that people were actually killed in the Holocaust, something happened. Also, the Holocaust being real or not is irrelevant if some source on said White Genocide is asked for. Lack of evidence for one genocide doesn't mean there needs to be none for another.
>>
File: labourmulticulturalism.png (38 KB, 782x387) Image search: [Google]
labourmulticulturalism.png
38 KB, 782x387
>>67254622
>>67254657
>>
>>67254379
Describe time.
>>
>>67255475
Truly genocide.
>>
>>67254423
Thanks, anon. I frequent /fit/.
>>
>>67254379
>/x/ instead of /pol/ shitting up the place

I'll allow it.
>>
>>67254379
Bladerunner Final Cut.

It's basically about what it means to be a human and the inevitability of death but wrapped in an amazing visual experience. At it's core it's simple but it's presented in a way that makes you contemplate it. It's also kino.
>>
>>67254588
i believe YOU believe that
i also believe you're a fucking moron
>>
>>67254588
The fact you can walk around freely without fear of being killed says otherwise.
>>
>>67254379
read a book you fag
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.