[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good chernobyl documentary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: chernobyk.jpg (1 MB, 1500x927) Image search: [Google]
chernobyk.jpg
1 MB, 1500x927
What's a good chernobyl documentary?
>>
top gear special
>>
s.t.a.l.k.e.r.
>>
call of duty 4
>>
>>67252492
https://youtu.be/Y43mU8eMdyU
>>
>>67252492
Chernobyl Diaries
>>
>>67252492
why does all of eastern europe look like fucking shit
>>
Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon
>>
>>67252599
Fifty thousand people used to live in this city. Now it's a ghost town... I've never seen anything like it.
>>
>>67253469
It doesn't.
>>
>>67253469
>why does a city which has been abandoned for 30 years look like shit

Gee anon, I don't know.
>>
>>67253469
Stalin did kill all architects.
>>
>>67252492
BBC Surviving Disaster: Chernobyl
>>
File: Well cucked my friend.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Well cucked my friend.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>67253683
>tfw even nuclear meltdown can't keep a good BBC down
>>
>>67253732
God damn it /tv/
>>
CTANKEP
>>
>>67252599

>tfw you remember being genuinely excited by CoD when you were sneaking around Chernobyl to shoot someone's arm off
>tfw all the exosuits and futuristic nonsense in the world can't compare to the joy of being an SAS operator

Fuck.
>>
>>67253683
Is that the one about the irradiated wolves?
>>
>>67254644
No, it's a straight recreation of the disaster from the point of view of Valery Legasov, the lead investigator for the disaster. He helped the soviet government cover it up, then recorded the truth on audiotape and killed himself on the 2nd anniversary of the disaster. It was a big enough event that it caused the Russians to admit the truth and give him a posthumous medal for heroism.
>>
>>67253469
communist heritage
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.