[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Kurtz enlightened or insane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: apoc.jpg (99 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
apoc.jpg
99 KB, 1400x1050
Was Kurtz enlightened or insane?
>>
Insane
>>
I like to think he was both enlightened and insane
>>
>>67251746
both. in terms of war time we was right
>>
Both
>>
>>67251746

enlightened
>>
>Kurtz
You mean Fatso Brando doing the worst Kurtz rendition ever.
What a shit flick
>>
File: fucking losers.jpg (14 KB, 424x416) Image search: [Google]
fucking losers.jpg
14 KB, 424x416
>>67251972
It's okay. You tried.
>>
>>67251997
>Brando's Kurtz is good
Confirmed for not knowng jack shit about Heart of Darkness
>>
>>67252033
They weren't filming Heart of Darkness though
>>
File: Dolph.png (311 KB, 850x332) Image search: [Google]
Dolph.png
311 KB, 850x332
>>67252033
M-muh 19th-century literature
>>
>>67252033
>Being unable to judge the movie in isolation
We have a pleb in our midst
>>
>>67252054
Weren't they? Is it not Heart of Darkness in Vietnam? Are there not several parallels with the book? Did Brando not ruin the shoot by arriving fat and not knowing his lines?
>>
>>67252100
NERD ALERT
>>
>>67252100
It's not an adaptation of Heart of Darkness, anon.
>>
>>67252100
I feel sorry for people who can't just enjoy things for what they are, instead you look at small details and complain that they aren't the way you want them to be. If you want your own visions made go do something instead of complaining about it faggot

>where do you think we are
I know, I know...
>>
>>67252100
>Did Brando not ruin the shoot by arriving fat and not knowing his lines?

Did this for both Godfather and Superman and no fucks were given by the audience. It's Brando signature trait and directors expected it.
>>
>>67252213
that's cool anon, except for the fact that it fucking is.
>>
File: nerd.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
>>67252165
>>
>>67252100
Brando being fat resulted in having him veiled by a shadow for the majority of his scenes, which actually worked extremely well for the character.
>>
>>67251746
He was both

goddamn this was good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_4opiNcwg
>>
>the horror
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67252331
jesus i cringed so hard when i heard him say that line ingame
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.