[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First half was better than S1, second half fucking dragged Elektra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 30
First half was better than S1, second half fucking dragged
Elektra is worst girl
More Rosario when?
Wow, Karen actually did something more than cry and look scared
Foggy was still Foggy
Based Punisher was best character
Kingpin was great again
Charlie's accent kept slipping
All in all, 8/10
>>
>>67244997
shouldve ended in episode 4 2bh.
>>
>>67244997
>kingpin was great
>again

I thought he was the worst thing about S1 and i haven't seen S2. Why is he so appealing to everyone
>>
>>67244997
the elektra/stick/ninjas plot didn't really mesh well with the punisher plot
>>
Are they going to change his piggy mask or what?
>>
>>67246076
hes autistic
>>
I'm very disappointed that this is another show where they refuse to cast really hot women. Elektra is meant to be busty. This actress doesn't have tits, an ass, and isn't even muscular
>>
>>67246021

I'd love to see someone edit out all the Foggy/Karen stuff and make a two hour Daredevil/Punisher film.
>>
>>67244997
>Elektra is worst girl
What?? Her accent was sexy as fuck
>>
That whole second half is like a monkey paw's wish. I wanted them to pick up the ninja stuff but it was so lame. Especially the whole thing with Matt devoting himself entirely to Elektra and forcing her to leave Stick and then just dropping her the same episode.

I loved Elektra until then though, all that crazy college stuff is pitch perfect from Frank Miller's books.
>>
why were the hand digging that gigantic hole anyways? And why did the need to be in new york at all?
>>
>Frank finds a huge cache of military weapons
>zooms in on mini gun
>DD and Elektra surrounded by a fuck ton of ninjas on a roof
>Frank kills two with a rifle

WHY?
WHY TEASE THIS SHIT IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO IT. FUCK.
>>
>>67246284
I agree. Really liked the stuff with Matt and Elektra from the early years. Really should have been one or two episodes completely devoted to them and that time period between them. No Foggy, no Karen. Just Matt and Elektra fighting and fucking.
>>
>>67246562
>no foggy
He is the worst part of the show by far
>>
>>67246021
>>67246228
Karen is pretty integral to the Punisher's story, anon. If anyone isn't, it's Elektra.
>>67246082
Yeah, they're clearly trying to force the Asian vampire bullshit plotline to fit in Iron Fist and make a huge threat for The Defenders to face
>>67246076
He's the Kingpin. He's the mayor of crime, and he controls all of it. Unlike a ton of other mob bosses who go to length to appear legit, he dirties his hands all the time and buys everyone who would make trouble for thinking he isn't legit. Idk, it's just cool that he bought the prison he was sent to.
>>67246216
That's your complaint? You must have huge standards.
>>67246268
Changed from comic book origins for the worse. Granted, I've only read Ultimate version and Frank Miller's origin but she's dull as fuck maybe a vampire bullshit.
>>67246284
Ninja stuff was worst. Crazy college chick made sense, should have done the Ultimate origin where she goes after a frat boy rapist though. Would have been better than DOOD NINJAS LMAO
>>
>>67246376
New York is the center of cosmic weirdness in Marvel or some shit. And I swear, they're building up to a vampire plotline or something. Maybe I'm just wishing though.
>>
Season 3 Kingpin will get out of prison, hire Bullseye to take out Daredevil. Also Stone will show up at some point
>>
I don't like the main actor, is the series still worth watching if I can't suffer the actor?
>>
>>67247067
theres nothing wrong with him, but yeah watch it
>>
>>67247141
I know their's nothing wrong with him I just don't like his face for some unkown reason
>>
File: HercThumbsUp.jpg (40 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
HercThumbsUp.jpg
40 KB, 400x390
Punisher was the best part of this season
>>
>>67247211

I feel like with how good Punisher and Daredevil are written, the only thing holding them back are the actors they cast for them. Daredevil's actor, his face is odd and its made even more so when he puts on the mask.

Punisher, I feel like they could have gotten a better more imposing intimidating actor to play him. The one they got just doesn't quite do it for me, although I do like how they're going with the character himself.
>>
if daredevil relies so much on hearing why don't they just blast "it ain't me" really loud over when attacking him
>>
the best action sequences were Daredevil fighting the bikers and Punisher killing the guys in prison
>>
All of the ninja stuff was so vague. Nobody explained anything.
>>
>>67247388
>daredevil vs three big guys
>>
>>67246465
its a tease for his potential solo series.
>>
>>67247457
Yeah, but they set it up to have Frank save their asses by minigunning all the roof ninjas.
>>
was it just me or were there a ton of obvious no contact headbutts?
>>
>>67247406
yeah, like who was that redhead chick that showed up at the end?
>>
>bamboo in up the fingernails

please why
>>
>>67247769
Because they were torturing him and that hurts really bad? Did you honestly not understand that?
>>
>>67244997
>kingpin was great again
all the prison stuff was excellent
>>
>>67246216
I agree. She was a fucking 2x4 and wasn't imposing at all.

I wish actresses would do more than fucking cardio. Squat sometimes, at least.
>>
>>67244997
2 episodes from the end but so far here's what I think
>Frank is based
>Elektra is a pretty cool Gal, has a Mr & Mrs Smith vibe
>What the fuck is Matts thought process in this show? His choices make no sense
>Karens doing pretty well as a detective
>Foggy's acting seems alien to most situations, just doesn't fit
>Ninjas are cool
>All these links to Iron Fist make my dick hard
>>
>>67246076
I hated him in Season 1 but he's significantly better in Season 2 for the small time he's there.
>>
>>67246076
He was playing Miller's Kingpin. Basically if the quiet serial killer who kept mostly to himself decided to become a mob boss.
More refreshing than yet another yelling Italian.

>>67246168
They change it like three episodes in.
Frank punishes the old one.
>>
>>67248109
I'm pretty much with you. I don't get the elektra hate. She's a far cry from high test, but she's got a nice ass all things considered.

I didn't hate Foggy as acidly as I did last season, but you're right that they've given him a job he probably didn't even expect to do. It feels off.
>>
>>67247457
It's practically confirmed. Everybody loved Frank.
>>
Karen page is more attractive than elektra, but elektra is somehow sexier if that makes sense
>>
>>67248480
It makes sense, you prefer her personality.
>>
>>67248480
Totally understand you, I don't know why the hate towards Elektra, bitch is the best MCU girl. Only loses to scarlett witch because you can't top that amout of cutieness
>>
>>67248480
Because they're the exact same characters from the Uncharted series.

Karen is cute as fuck, but seems like she'd prefer raising children to giving head.

Meanwhile Elektra's a brown chick with a nice ass who could probably suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.
>>
File: uncharted-elena-chloe.jpg (26 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-elena-chloe.jpg
26 KB, 400x170
>>67248786
forgot pic
>>
>>67248786
>>67248834
fucking kek. and oddly makes sense
>>
>>67248834
Fuck they even have the same builds.
>>
>>67248109
Matt was kind of spiralling this season, which is why his choices were so shit. He's in the part of his cycle where the vigilante part of him is taking its toll on his mental health and his normal life. Especially since a theme was that everything he does as Matt Murdock falls to shit (and Frank telling him all his "good" gets undone so why not just kill them and make it permanent got to him). Which is why he clung to Elektra after Karen and Foggy told him off, he liked that he didn't have to worry about the Matt Murdock part of him with her.

Though his interactions with Foggy were annoying, I'm glad that he eventually told Foggy to get over it and fuck off and that was the end of their bickering for a while. Not because Matt was right, necessarily, but so it wasn't a constant back and forth.
>>
This may sound a little gay but I thought it had way too many KEWL NINJA FITEZ. Also it dragged once The Punisher was out of commision, he was way more interesting than Elektra/Hand/Stick storyline.

Overall a really good second season though. The Fisk stuff was cool and if The Punisher doesn't turn up in other shit then I'll be pissed. I think Fisk is gonna end up trying to fuck Murdock, and it'll be interesting to see what Punisher does with Fisk.

They're kinda at that point in Marvel where you're gonna start asking where (x) character is when they're all buddies.
>>
>>67244997
>yfw you realize that Kingpin is the dude who played Gomer Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.
>>
File: THIS IS MY HAMMER.jpg (20 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS MY HAMMER.jpg
20 KB, 400x250
>>67249324
Vincent D'Onofrio's been in a shitload of stuff.
Here he is as Thor in Adventures in Babysitting.
>>
>>67249386
anything in the last 30 years?
>>
>>67249568
He was in men and black 1 as the farmer who the alien bug gets inside
>>
>>67249568
jurassic world
>>
>>67249568
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Vincent+D%27onofrio+filmography
>>
>>67249568
These days he does like four or five movies a year.
>>
>>67249876
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+the+fuck+did+you+just+fucking+say+about+me%2C+you+little+bitch%3F+I%E2%80%99ll+have+you+know+I+graduated+top+of+my+class+in+the+Navy+Seals%2C+and+I%E2%80%99ve+been+involved+in+numerous+secret+raids+on+Al-Quaeda%2C+and+I+have+over+300+confirmed+kills.+I+am+trained+in+gorilla+warfare+and+I%E2%80%99m+the+top+sniper+in+the+entire+US+armed+forces.+You+are+nothing+to+me+but+just+another+target.+I+will+wipe+you+the+fuck+out+with+precision+the+likes+of+which+has+never+been+seen+before+on+this+Earth%2C+mark+my+fucking+words.+You+think+you+can+get+away+with+saying+that+shit+to+me+over+the+Internet%3F+Think+again%2C+fucker.+As+we+speak+I+am+contacting+my+secret+network+of+spies+across+the+USA+and+your+IP+is+being+traced+right+now+so+you+better+prepare+for+the+storm%2C+maggot.+The+storm+that+wipes+out+the+pathetic+little+thing+you+call+your+life.+You%E2%80%99re+fucking+dead%2C+kid.+I+can+be+anywhere%2C+anytime%2C+and+I+can+kill+you+in+over+seven+hundred+ways%2C+and+that%E2%80%99s+just+with+my+bare+hands.+Not+only+am+I+extensively+trained+in+unarmed+combat%2C+but+I+have+access+to+the+entire+arsenal+of+the+United+States+Marine+Corps+and+I+will+use+it+to+its+full+extent+to+wipe+your+miserable+ass+off+the+face+of+the+continent%2C+you+little+shit.+If+only+you+could+have+known+what+unholy+retribution+your+little+%E2%80%9Cclever%E2%80%9D+comment+was+about+to+bring+down+upon+you%2C+maybe+you+would+have+held+your+fucking+tongue.+But+you+couldn%E2%80%99t%2C+you+didn%E2%80%99t%2C+and+now+you%E2%80%99re+paying+the+price%2C+you+goddamn+idiot.+I+will+shit+fury+all+over+you+and+you+will+drown+in+it.+You%E2%80%99re+fucking+dead%2C+kiddo.
>>
>>67246076
he was great
socially retarded with crazy anger management problems
definitively a guy you dont turn your back on
>>
>>67246683
>>67246789
So does vampire bullshit mean a potential setup for Blade?
>>
>>67246076
He is fun to watch, great performance, the way the guy's delivery even saves the shittier lines they write him.
>>
>>67246683
Iron Fist mysticism isn't related to Daredevil/The Hand mysticism.
>>
>>67249091
>Daredevil is all about arresting bad guys and giving them justice
>let the police have Frank so the justice system judges him
>given a death sentence
>"wow fuck the justice system"

what the fuck did he think was going to happen
>>
>>67251206
The MCU is canonically an alternate universe. Earth-199999. For all we know they're the same shit now.
>>
>>67250849
Nigga 'The Hand' is to do with the Iron Fist
>>
I'm on episode 5, when does Punisher return?
>>
>>67251473
I'm pretty sure he's in every fucking episode of the season, friend.
>>
>Spinning knee special move never looks real, they should drop that shit.

>Sticks dialogue is fucking shit.

Yakuza fight in elektra's penthouse was jarring when the yakuza woman fought daredevil to begin with, but was painfully obvious that it would be elektra knocking her out. Should have just had elektra start and finish with her.

Roxxon encrypting dirt shipments for no reason, sure they're digging a hole but that was way less conspicuous than fucking drugs/human trafficking/whatever.

Doesn't matter how much the ninja's slow their heart rate or breathing, daredevil would still hear them move, especially when the ninja stars were thrown (and almost hit) when they first find the hole.

Daredevil having love interest with Karen, to have it wrecked but Karen doesn't even really care that much. Didn't add shit to the story.

Nobu lets daredevil mourn elektra and doesn't just blow him the fuck out. Better directing could have fixed that.

Nobu getting up after being thrown off the building, to then get fucked by sticks. No point.

Suits never explained in the tiniest detail, pretty sure they're the same people from Jessica Jones though; only needed a few lines from the punisher

Fucking Jew family in the window at Christmas

All in all, I thought it was decent.
>>
Man, i just couldn't give a fuck about Frank's backstory and Karen's "investigative" storyline about it put me to sleep. It's super straightforward revenge tale, in every episode they kept repeating BUT IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE and hinted at some hidden facta but turns out it WAS that fucking simple. Why the hell did you devote 10+ episodes of B-storylines to it then?
>>
>>67251559
Not in episode 5 he isn't, which is why I got worried. but I mean, when does he go back to killing people? he's in custody atm
>>
How does Daredevil's fucking radar sense not work by sensing bodies? Like, in the sewers, there is so much to echo off of that he would easily be able to sense the "negative spaces" made by their bodies. It's just a dumb way to make him have some weakness.
>>
Massive hole in the ground

Are we getting Mole Man in the next season? That could be hilarious
>>
>>67251675
Keep watching you little bitch. You want us to spoil everything that happens in the show for you?
>>
>>67244997

Anyone else notice that the Catholic references ended halway through the series?

I thought that grounded his character and juxtaposed his methods with others.

I think if they had returned to that theme; the second half would have felt more grounded. Especially when they start talking about Black Sky.
>>
>>67250849
They mentioned looking into the possibility of a Blade series.
>>
>>67251843
There's catholic references throughout the whole thing.
>>
>Elektra is worst girl
She makes my dick diamonds, that alone has to be worth something
>>
>>67251473
I think after ep 7 but dont expect a war rampage. just a few things here and there. elektra fucks up the momentum of the show
>>
>>67244997
Nice job OP, everything you stated is correct. Good thread.
>>
>>67248109
>All these links to ironfist....

Nigga what?
>>
>>67251703
I thought that was Incredibles 2. Has there even been an acclaimed Mole Man daredevil run or is he just Marvel's Penguin
>>
>>67251899

The priest only makes one appearance.

The last reference i remember is when stick talks about the immortality of the hand.

It would have been great if at the end of the series the priest made an appearance to go over matts troubles with him. Instead we got that bullshit 'hero within ourselves' shit in the finale.
>>
>>67251679
plus, if he's so sensitive as to smell blood, then why cant he smell the ninjas? every single person has some kind of smell, even if its really faint he should be able to detect that
>>
>>67252034
asian society, immortality, kungfu karate masters, brilliant kid, yadda yadda
>>
>mdw
>>
>>67244997
>Elektra is worst girl
you tumultuous faggot
>>
>>67252104
>every single person

Except Agent Zero. But yeah. It just makes no sense that the only way he can track the ninjas is their weapons or their breath.
>>
>>67251395
Nigga the hand is all daredevil and elektra
>>
File: someonewantstheddd.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
someonewantstheddd.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>67252148
>>
I thought electra was the most annoying character in the show. i honestly couldn't stand that bitch
>>
File: 1457370360606.jpg (173 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457370360606.jpg
173 KB, 683x1024
who /elektra/ here?
>>
File: image_6.jpg (55 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
55 KB, 398x354
>it's a Karen sounds like she's about to cry episode
>>
>>67252263
Matt, Foggy, and Karen's ongoing fight about who can be the most self-righteous is pretty fucking annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1366x768
>nothin personnell kid

>*unsheaths katana*
>>
File: 1401415048559.jpg (159 KB, 667x651) Image search: [Google]
1401415048559.jpg
159 KB, 667x651
You guys know of any good comic books that feature the punisher fucking up bad guys?

I don't care about the mystical marvel gauntlet of dickfinity universe, I just want to see him kill gangsters as ruthlessly as possible. Kind of like the first couple EPs of daredevil season 1.

Any recs?
>>
>Elektra gets armor made for her by dude who made Devil's armor
>covers 10% of her body and doesn't actually protect against anything
>>
>>67252432
Welcome Home Frank
Punisher MAX
>>
>>67252432

play the vidya
>>
>>67244997
Fucking can't stop staring at Charlies balding fivehead. Other than that, not too shabby.
>>
File: kXr8RDv.png (400 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
kXr8RDv.png
400 KB, 720x480
Why is everyone hating on poor Foggy?
He's very faithful to the comic and instrumental in grounding Matt to his law profession and the every day. He's necessary for the dynamic to be the way it is, and the actor portraying him seems like a nice guy.
>>
>>67252286
I dont even like elektra as a character but this girl was great
>>
>>67252542
I did and I fuggin loved it

Wish I still had my old Xbox desu
>>
>>67252648

People can't separate unlikeable aspects of a character from a bad performance.

It's a classic pleb trap.
>>
>>67252648
>the actor that plays him seems nice
>yfw Foggy was Fulton "Mister Bash, the Bash Man" Reed

Anyway, him constantly crying about Matt fighting crime gets old real quick.
>>
>>67252648
He's boring, thats his problem. Karen Page is too but at least shes hot
>>
>>67252411
god stick is such a fag
>>
>>67252390
They are bleeding heart liberals in New York.
>>
>>67252432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUJqTlbq9k

You might enjoy this.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.17.24).jpg (199 KB, 1450x879) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.17.24).jpg
199 KB, 1450x879
>>67246076
well I'm watching this for the first time as of this morning, and kingpin seems to be fucking great.
Should finish S1 by tomorrow and S2 by wednesday.
>>
Elektra was miscast.

Old, ugly, hungry skeleton, shitty accent, french mongrel girl just sucks.

Should've gotten a younger, fitter and more beautiful actress.
>>
>>67252745
I'm hoping he'll get juicer material next season.
Foggy can be pretty bad ass in a mundane way when there are things happening other than Matt in his life.

>>67252760
Sort of their function in the comic. They're the boring everyman that keep Matt from becoming the ninja version of The Punisher. That said, a part of the problem I think is the writing. Season 3 needs to do something about it, give Foggy a girlfriend and a subplot where he and Matt work together without it creating a big dramatic conflict, and Karen something to do other than act smitten or scared.
>>
>>67252964
>Elektra was miscast
>Old, ugly, hungry skeleton, shitty accent
If her accent and personality dont turn you on, you gay son
>>
>>67252232
>scars
i liked that, not many shows that bother adding scars, they usually just pretend the violence against the character never happened
>>
This show makes me want to read some of those r-rated marvel comics, what is the best way to view them on a pc?
>>
>>67253073
>personality
That's the writing, fucknuts.

Bitch is 35 and a stick figure. Her accent is shit, fuck you.
>>
>>67253143
cdisplay
>>
>>67252964
You gay son, or possibly a gril.
>>
>>67244997

Elektra is just kinda boring. She acts as a heavy handed contrast to Karen and is a ninja girl who really enjoys killing people who was sent on a mission but ended up falling in love with Matt. This particularly sucks since Frank actually has nuance and isn't as reliant on cliches.
>>
File: ezgif-445214062.gif (3 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-445214062.gif
3 MB, 250x141
>>67246076
>kingpin
>worst
>>
File: faggot.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>67253154
>35 is too old
>>
>>67253228
when Murdoch was threatening him with his wife and he took his handcuffs off and slammed his head into the table several times and then yelled in his face was fucking brutal.

He's pretty terrifying when he is pissed off.
>>
>>67253293
>that scene in the solitary confinement with Frank

ffffffffffffuuuuuck yeeeeeeeah
>>
>>67244997
I don't know, once you got Kingpin and Frank franking the entire cell block, things picked up. Him using the skull in the ending mimicked DD using his suit in the final episode of S1.
It was overall much better than S1, which also dragged on around the last third. Seriously, go rewatch it.
>>
Who should play Bullseye?
>>
>>67253248
if anything, the "like a fine wine" mentality is the fedora thing to believe in

go fap to some disgusting milf porn you eternal manchild grannyfucker
>>
So will Fisk know who Daredevil is now? He was investigating Murdoch at the end because of hard hard he got punched.

And I know how it happens in the comics, doubt they'll do it that way in the show though.
>>
>>67253371
Will Smith tbf cous
there ain't many brothas in this show
>>
>>67253392
He's investigating him so he can start fucking up his life. How hard he can punch doesn't matter too much. Even for a blind guy
Atleast thats what I got out of it
>>
>>67253392
>So will Fisk know who Daredevil is now?
Don't jump to conclusions, but he'll eventually find out if this goes along with the comics. And oh boy, does it ever.
Anyone familiar with the Ennis punisher books? I know they reused the chaining of daredevil scene from some punisher comic. Also Frank hiding a razor in his wound. Anything else they took from there?
>>
>>67253212
the actress just wasn't hot and sexual enough to make that role entertaining
>>
>>67253386
>implying I haven't already.
>>
>>67253392

Na, he knows Murdoch is the "son of a boxer" which I think was the implication about him learning about him and his past.
>>
>dat boxing ring sex scene
>>
>>67253484
She was pretty cute. It's the "kicking the living shit out of guys 3 times her size" shit that had me rolling my eyes. It was such a stark contrast from the first part of the season, where you had Frank being Frank.
I'm excited about this season because now everyone knows how awesome Frank is and it will wash out the bad taste from those mediocre movies.
>>
>>67253507
I think he remembered what it felt like getting punched by DD, and made the connection in the cell when MM clocked him.
>>
File: Up8Qtdhc.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Up8Qtdhc.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>67252964
FUCK OFF
>>
>>67253386
Milfs are hotter than underage girls, go start a cunny thread you fuckin bitch
>>
>>67253594
thank ms skeltal
>>
>>67253572
If that's what happens, that'd be shit writing.
But its not
So who hopes that we see Fisk ruining Matt's and Fogy's life next season while sending villains like Bullseye after DD
>>
>>67253572
Probably, maybe he'll find out next season. Fisk is severely autistic and he might have picked up on it.
Once he finds out in the comics, he turns Matt's life into living shit, so it's probably a good premise for next season.
>>
>>67253594
2 spoopy
>>
>>67253609
I guess you dont like the whole euro runway model look then
>>
>>67247448
I think he means to whole fight scene down stairwell and shit...that basically started in the elevator
>>
>>67252648
he's literally a blonde (and american) version of me
>>
>>67244997

how many episodes does the punisher have?
>>
>>67253817
punisher is in basically every episode
>>
>>67253814
I feel so sorry for you.
>>
File: worst-insert.jpg (22 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
worst-insert.jpg
22 KB, 400x200
>>67253814
>>
>>67244997
>First half was better than S1, second half fucking dragged
True.
>Elektra is worst girl
Are you crazy, she was hot and deadly.
>More Rosario when?
I hope never.
>Wow, Karen actually did something more than cry and look scared
Yeah, she made my dick hard.
>Foggy was still Foggy
Cringe-worthy character.
>Based Punisher was best character
Fuck no, mediocre at best, he looks the part but he can't act.
>Kingpin was great again
True, I love that guy.

It was a good season, some of the greatest fight scenes I've seen on TV. Looking forward for the next season.
>>
>>67253921

alright watching it.
didn't see season one. can't care at all for daredevil and comic book stuff in general. but the punisher is entertaining as fuck gotta give this a try. heard season 1 got praised so I guess it won't be a waste to watch too?
>>
>>67251561

not to mention that Nobu stabed his goddes basically and was like ''whatever''
>>
>>67252411

was it a deus ex machina when he showed up?
>>
File: raders.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
raders.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>67254302
>Wow, Karen actually did something more than cry and look scared

>Yeah, she made my dick hard.
>>
>>67252648

his motives are ok, the point is that everybody is getting tired of the worried friend trope.

specially since making him a whiny bitch while Karen was active smells of SJW baiting
>>
>"Your Honor, may I have permission to treat the witness as a hostile?"
>Matt doesn't bother questioning and does his closing argument instead

what
>>
File: 1260017293297.jpg (28 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1260017293297.jpg
28 KB, 432x288
>killing is bad, and you're a crazy person that enjoys doing it
>but i'm just going to ignore that that goes against all my morals and drop everything to run away with you because I LOVE YOU
fucking really?
>>
>>67254848
punani makes you do the craziest shit anon.
>>
>>67254848
>chooses to be with Elektra
>she dies
>whelp, I guess I'll go back to Karen
>>
>>67254912
None of this bullshit would have happened if he just got together with claire
>>
>>67246076
I didn't like him that much in season one (save for his violent outbursts like the car juicing) but he stole the show when he appeared this season (again save for punisher hallway fight). He's much better without MUH VANESSA! but she was needed to give his back story. Very anxious to see him running shit from prison/escaping. Most people on this site probably relate to his autistic (seriously) ways so that answers all the love here.
>>
>>67249386
Now that's fantastic. Never in a million years would have given that dude a second look (or even watch that movie again probably) but that's damn neat.
>>
File: 2056870-punisher_v5_032_p17.jpg (192 KB, 1153x729) Image search: [Google]
2056870-punisher_v5_032_p17.jpg
192 KB, 1153x729
So, who gonna play this badass mothafucka in the punisher show?
>>
Which fits better in this series, bullseye with the tattoo or mask?
>>
>>67251561
That somersault kick he did in season one and like three times this season? Completely agree. Even if it does land and hurt, he could easily just do a sidekick to their face laying on the ground and accomplish the same thing
>>
>>67255279
Mask, Colin looked dumb as fuck in the movie and him hamming it up didn't help.
>>
File: 1445988933527.gif (969 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1445988933527.gif
969 KB, 190x200
They really shouldn't have tied Karen to Punisher's story so fucking much. Everyone wanted to see Punisher and Daredevil together, not Daredevil's girlfriend making a remake of Silence of the Lambs with Punisher. The ninja shit was unbelievably boring too, especially when Nobu, a guy we saw die last season, was the main fucking villain. First half was great + all scenes with Kingpin made it a 7.5 for me.
>>
>>67255284
Oh goody, the martial arts experts are here.
>>
>>67252065
Yeah priest better return. He's a major character in the comics and one of Matt's top assets (internally). I liked that part where he was talking to frank and goes
>maybe you're right.. maybe just this once-
>does the Catholic cross thing on chest
>-maybe just this once we do it your way
>>
>>67255402
thats the loophole of Catholicism, as long as you do confession afterwards you can do anything you want
>>
>>67252466
>promises not to scratch it for Betsy
>fucking let's it get penetrated by her own weapon and bleeds all over it
Melvin finna be ticked
>>
>>67255402
I'm more excited about them suggesting at sister Maggie at the beginning of the season. That's also a fuckhueg plot point they didn't even brush this season.
>>
>>67254714

lol I noticed that too. Not very believable lawyering.
>>
>>67249324

He's also Edgar in MIB.
>>
>>67244997
>the punisher
>manlet
Why was this allowed?
>>
>>67255192
>Based ving rames
Dont know who that is but I love me some ving rames
>>
>>67255650
>Ving Rhames
I don't know, kinda looks like a bitch.
>>
>>67255500
Haven't read comics, who dat and what was the signs? That neon church in the first episode?
>>
3 episodes in so far.

While I love Punisher one thing is constantly wanting me to drop the series. The fact that every single plot point gets dropped or rewritten 30 minutes later.

>"Dude we were attacked by an army!"
>"New rival gang in town! There's an army on street, the rest of the cops don't know anything!"
>DD finds out it's the Punisher and one guy from a Hospital hit (making a fucking connection instantly instead of thinking it's a hitman)
>"lol it's one guy yeah we all knew. In fact the entire law found out at the same time and we're setting up an ambush"
>>
>>67255192

Tom Lister jr.
>>
>>67255402

I think they could have had a thematic theme.

If you remember Calvary; imagine Daredevil as a warped version of the priest.

It would be interesting if everyone turns against him in the next series. That look like where he is heading; the priest would be his only solace.
>>
>>67255370
Not that dude nor an expert but you're out of your mind if you think doing a backflip kick is just as effective and useful and totally not overkill than a simple stomp on the face. I think once he did it to dodge gunfire that seemed appropriate, but some dude already broken laying on the ground does not need to see your mad flip skills
>>
>>67246076
D'onofrio's acting is just something you hate or love. Personally, I've never really liked him in anything - to me he's really hammy, but most others seem to enjoy it.
>>
>>67255736
I don't get the point of your complaint exactly.
>>
is jessica jones worth watching? watched both seasons of Daredevil and loved them
>>
>>67255707
No, the nun taking care of him. She's kind of a big deal in Matt's life.
>>
>>67255891
does he have a nun fetish?
>>
>>67255878
What do you think people here are going to say?
>>
>>67255902
No. It's his mother.
>>
>>67255891
What's she do? I mean obviously cared for him his young life stuff (contacted stick?) but based on how you talk about her I'm assuming she does stuff with daredevil as well? Will we see more of young matt? I thought those scenes were well done in season one, the kid was pretty good
>>
>>67255812
It's written badly and often contradicts itself in the same episode
>>
File: tumblr_lc5owsqxBE1qbikhbo1_500.jpg (206 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lc5owsqxBE1qbikhbo1_500.jpg
206 KB, 500x735
>>67246216
>Elektra is meant to be busty

Elektra is meant to be like pic related, like FM created her.
>>
Marci is best girl
>>
>>67255988
Oh ok. I didn't notice that I just enjoyed the show.
>>
>>67254848

Elektra was great and that full on crazy she went into when killing was pretty unhinged, I liked it.

you know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy.
>>
>>67256322
>you know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy.
You'd be crazy not to?
>>
>>67256513
>finds out about Karen and yours kiss
>wake up with a sai bring driven down your urethra
>>
>>67249324
He's also the alien in Men in Black
>>
File: ebin.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
What did Frank do in Kandahar?
>>
>>67249324
He also played that detective in Law and Order Criminal intent.
>>
>>67244997
>Daredevil's labored breathing on the rooftop in the finale.

He didn't even try to sell it and it went on far too long.
>>
>>67251956
Yeah, the only complaint I'm hearing is she's skinny when Elektra wasn't.
Other than that she's actually putting forth an effort to portray the character, and she makes my dick diamonds as well.

The knowledge that I will never threesome with Elektra and Karen hurts.
>>
I loved the season but at times I felt there was too much going on.

It seemed like they were being ambitious trying to tie in alot of story lines.
>>
>>67256865
Killed a whole lot of them sandniggers, I reckon.
>>
>>67255812
He'd be complaining about the lack of action if his complaint was addressed.
>>
File: 3.14.png (341 KB, 705x392) Image search: [Google]
3.14.png
341 KB, 705x392
>>67255181
Lotta fond memories of Adventures in Babysitting.
Introduced me to Thor when I was a kid and also introduced me to my first boner thanks to pic related.
>>
File: full metal.jpg (51 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
full metal.jpg
51 KB, 500x380
>>67249324
>>
>>67255878
Doesn't hold a candle. You're very likely not its target audience.
>>
File: 1407667248441.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1407667248441.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
>yfw kingpin is the cockroach from MIB
>>
>>67257088
Im not a bisexual female in her 20's?
>>
>>67257149
Most likely not.
Of course for all I really know you might be, but I doubt it.
>>
File: 1458507989332.gif (3 MB, 435x244) Image search: [Google]
1458507989332.gif
3 MB, 435x244
>black sky this
>black sky that
>i am the black sky
>>
>>67257090
That was a pretty fucking based performance all around, too.
>>
>>67257212
Caspere knew this.
>>
>>67256892
I always felt he was the only part of the production team who actually gave a shit about the show. He 110 percented it the whole series.
>>
>>67249568
did you even Law and Order: Criminal Intent
>>
>>67257452
I'm frankly amazed that so few people here know who Vincent D'onofrio is. Is it a capeshit thing?
>>
>>67257266

What kills it is that it could be some extraterrestrial shit that could be used to connect the netflix series to the bigger world, make it part of the big picture somehow

But it turns out to be nothing at all. Seems like a waste, i mean, we got it, immortality.
>>
>>67252432
punisher war journal - classic psychotic as fuck frank.
The Punisher War Zone
Punisher Max
The Punisher (2001 series)
>>
Bernthal proved no one can play a better Frank Castle than him now.

At least based Scott Glenn carried the rest of the season when Punisher wasn't there.
>>
>>67257558
9 fucking years of Vincent playing a modern day Sherlock Fucking Holmes
>it's just sad
>He was also a bad cop in Brooklyn's Finest
>>
>>67252432
The MAX Punisher series is great. Mid 50s Frank is best Frank.
>>
>>67257610
scott glenn is great at playing badass, old man type characters
>>
>>67255192
Terry Crews.
>>
someone post that /pol/ image about how the irish are worse than jews.
>>
The first 3 epsiodes were somehow both too slow with the Grotto shit and too rushed with Punishers origin

then 4-9 were great with Frunk graveyard speech, trial and Elektra being cute pyscho and based Fisk and sweet ass ninjas

then 10 opened strong with hospital assault, but the blacksmith shit and plot became convoluted as shit with people just running around randomly. Foggy literally has nothing to do, just sitting alone probably wondering what everyone else is up to. Ironic because Karen is fucking doing evrything, apparently she works for the newspaper now or something. Daredevil never sleeps and retreads his steps endlessly, why not go find Madame Gao to ask about the fucking injas in the first place? and the constant season 3 teases were pathetic

elektra reveals/finale were lame

overall weaker than first easily.
>>
>>67255805
>67255805▶
>>>67246076 (You)
It's not the acting it's the character that i don't like
>>
>>67257949
Say what you want about the tenets of Judaism, but at least it's an ethos.
>>
File: 1454734308631.png (80 KB, 501x684) Image search: [Google]
1454734308631.png
80 KB, 501x684
>>67257949
>>67258137
>>
File: 7pCD9l2.jpg (1000 KB, 1235x5005) Image search: [Google]
7pCD9l2.jpg
1000 KB, 1235x5005
>>67257949
>>
>>67258287
fucking kek
>>
>>67254380
did you not see the last scene of the last episode, anon? it was no big deal to stab her.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.