[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this one's for you reddit! *kills racist character*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
>this one's for you reddit! *kills racist character*

walked out of the theater after this
>>
>>67238907

umad
>>
>>67238907
What you mean the taxi driver?
>>
>>67238933
I think it's the dude in the beginning who thought he was getting his pizza delivered, he said something offensive but I forget what.

Anyways we all know OP is too chickenshit to walk out of a movie theater, he sat there crying in the dark until everyone left, swearing that he'd get vengeance by posting on /tv/.
>>
>>67238907

Wait, did that actually happen? Because I can totally see it happening.
>>
>>67238977
nope
>>
>>67238977
yes it did
>>
>Deadpool: [farts] Hashtag drive-by.
>>
>I'm gonna do to your face what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late 90s!
haha dude only 90s kids would get that joke i miss the 90s they were freaking awesome
>>
>>67238977
Yeah right after the pegging scene
>>
>>67238907
Good thread if I may say so myself
>>
>>67238907
What if it was a black guy being racist to a white guy? Would have walked out then?
>>
>>67239811
no i would have laughed and clapped along with everyone else, can't show my girlfriend that i'm racist
>>
Please don't meme: is it true that in the special thanks during the credits it says "reddit"?
>>
>>67239905

Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.
>>
>I don't want to go to Reddit. Do you know what the Reddit word is for meme?
>No.
>le meme
>>
>I didn't ask to be super, and I'm no hero. But when you find out your worst enemy is after your wife's son, the time has come to be a fucking superhero.
Fuck this movie
>>
>>67240061
Mhm pasta
>>
>>67238964
>"listen, you gotta stop stalking this girl"
>it wasn't me, it's this black kid in my class
>"black?"
*looks into the camera*
>"this one's for you reddit"
*shoots guy in head*
>>
>insult my wife or her boyfriend again and you'll face the wrath of my katana

seriously?
>>
Quality thread t b h femme
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.