[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to dedicate this to my mother. Mother Earth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: leo-oscar~01.jpg (325 KB, 1613x1331) Image search: [Google]
leo-oscar~01.jpg
325 KB, 1613x1331
I'd like to dedicate this to my mother.

Mother Earth.
>>
Women for Bernie.
>>
She's a big guy
>>
I think being 40+ years old, single, and childless is my biggest fear.
>>
>>67235601
That's only because Leo's italian genomes just kicked in.
You'll win an Oscar but you'll be left wifeless, childless, and the last articles written about you will be about you and your mother shopping.
It's too late.
>>
What a waste of a speech
>>
>>67235601
You really think he doesn't have hundreds, maybe thousands of bastards all over the planet?
>>
>>67235601
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>67235601
I'm okay with it.
Most people feel that pressure and then they end up with a nut job.

They end up 40+ divorced, paying child support, and single.

Marriage will literally fuck up your life.
>>
>>67236133
I loved you in The Mummy!
>>
>>67236133
Chamcham plz
>>
>>67235540
Then he jumped into his private jet with 20 super models and spend the next week flying in the air without landing.
>>
>>67235601

I'm 40+, single and childless. And really enjoying it. I just don't care enough to start a family.
>>
>>67237086
You forgot unemployed.
>>
>>67237207

Unfortunately have a job. That kinda spoils the meme.
>>
>>67235633
>the last articles written about you will be about you and your mother shopping.
I'd trade a lot to be able to attain his age and still have a parent to hang out with.
>>
>he's getting his oscar for the shitty flick
JUST
>>
>>67235601

As someone married and with a kid in my mid 20s, single and childless in my 40s would be a fucking dream.
>>
>>67237223

I admire your carefree attitude, or at least what I think is your carefree attitude. Being a fretful little shit myself I don't currently share it but I hope to get there eventually.
>>
>>67237331

B-But I thought you loved me, daddy
>>
>>67235601
Yes, good goy, spawn kids so your life becomes twice as hard and stressful and you never have any free time. I'm sure they'll leave some "legacy", except you don't really know that, and you'll be dead so you'll have no idea if they just become an animal fucker.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.