[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he's staring at us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: fu.jpg (369 KB, 997x997) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
369 KB, 997x997
he's staring at us
>>
>>67234868
No, he is starring at my drink.
>>
File: dougaazero.png (362 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
dougaazero.png
362 KB, 1280x640
So let me get this straight.

>effectively kills yet another person
>seeks out the widow of the guy he killed
>starts leeching emotional support off her for because he feels guilty
>>
How the fuck is he a Democrat?
>>
>>67235698
He hates republicans and the NRA.
>>
>>67234868
This show is boring as fuck tbqhfam. Either than or I just find American politics borings.

I also hate how he breaks the 4th wall and talks to the viewers. That's stupid like fuck off dude.

Kevin Spacey is a good actor though.
>>
>>67235698
It's basically Clintons: the series
>>
>>67235698
see >>67235727
>>
>>67235698
The guy in the original is the British equivalent (more or less) of a Republican. Supposedly they changed it in the remake to show people from either side can be shits.
>>
>>67235743
>I also hate how he breaks the 4th wall and talks to the viewers.

That was one of the scariest narrative devices when the show was actually good. Back when you could somewhat relate to Frank because he got fucked by the party and he was going to take revenge on anybody and on his way to achieving it he made the viewer an accomplice. Now it's just a farce of him bluntly stating his intentions even though everyone watching already figured it out.
>>
>>67235698
Think about it. Who would suspect a Democrat of being secretly evil? (apart from some conservatives).
>>
>>67235816
who would ever expect a politician to be evil!

OH
my
G O O D N E S S
>>
>>67235858
Difference between evil and corrupt.
>>
>>67235891
I don't really think there is. Isn't being corrupted the stepping stones of being straight up evil?
>>
>>67235816
Everyone you partisan retard.
>>
>>67235908
Taking money from lobbyists is different than murdering someone.
>>
>>67235946
and if those lobbyists have murderers in their group your actions still cause you to have blood on your hands and be evil in a round about way.
>>
>>67235925
Like it or not, the libs/dems are seen by the media as compassionate and caring for people-middle class, minorities, etc. Its the perfect cover for Frank.
>>
>>67234868
>>67234868
i just hope he gets away with everything... i know symbolism and all that shit of a house of cards... but i still root for frank... fuck everyone else
>>
>>67235816
>>67235891

>Be Democrat
>Constantly lying
>Always flip flopping on opinions just to get votes
>Steals money with her corporate buddies
>Willingly let people get killed, ignored it and did nothing to save them even though she knew in before
>Delete evidence that proves she knew all about the situation to save her own ass
>Says racist stuff off camera
>Treat co-workers and people under her like shit.

and the worst of it all

She's literally a cuckqueen.

Hillary is a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>67235650
He had ample opportunity to leave politics behind but he came back and pulls the dude I'm DAMAGED lmao act. What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>67236230
Fuck you leave Stamper alone
>>
>>67236052
If the British original is an indication, Claire is gonna end up having Stamper kill Frank to protect herself.
>>
>>67235698
Dude are you fucking serious come on. Corruption crosses party lines more often than not. He's a southern democrat who doesn't give a shit about anyone other than himself, not too hard to find throughout the last century
>>
>>67235698
Because he's arrogant enough to think he knows how to spend other people's money better than they do.
>>
File: dunhamclinton.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
dunhamclinton.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>67236216
>>
>>67236321
>>67236321
i couldnt handle both of them in s4...
but didnt the first half of s4 showed stamper more and more sick of claire?! dont know why he help claire in the future
>>
>>67235698
He isn't really. In his heart he's above all that. Power is the only thing that matters to him. His political "opinions" are just a show.

It's probably entirely coincidental that he ended up in the Democratic party.
>>
>>67236230
you gonna get stamped by the stamper if you keep talking shit.

plus you said it yourself. he's fucking damaged, of course he's gonna do retarded shit.
>>
>>67235808
the very best use of it was at the end of episode 1 of season 2 after he kills that girl
"did you think i forgot about you?"
>>
File: ds.png (468 KB, 411x421) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
468 KB, 411x421
>>
>>67235743

you shut your god damned whore mouth, frank breaking the 4th wall is one of my favorite parts of the show and it's because of viewers like you that frank's doing it less and less in newer seasons.

i love it when frank talks to me. i feel like he's letting me in on his dastardly plans.
>>
>>67235650
This guy killed my waifu. He needs to die brutally.
>>
>>67236628

but anon, i loved that scene. seeing stamper return to himself and remember how to tie up loose ends was one of the best parts of the season.
>>
>>67236510
This isn't the most well written show out there. Characters in campy dramas are known to pull a 180 because plot needs them to once in a while.
>>
>>67235698
He is a Southern Democrat
And Conway is a New York Republican, which is essentially a liberal
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.