[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I saw BvS at an early screening, and it was easily the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
So, I saw BvS at an early screening, and it was easily the best superhero movie of all time, even better than "The Dark Knight." I went into the theater with already really high expectations, and the movie was even better than I expected. Yeah, the movie is pretty dark. It's darker than the Nolan trilogy, so that should give you a pretty good taste of what's to come. There are a few jokes here and there. Ben Affleck's performance as Batman was AMAZING. The best Batman yet. This one can actually fight, unlike Keaton's Batman who relied nearly solely on gadgets, and Bale's Batman whose fighting looked really dumb. For real, though, Affleck needs to win an Oscar for Best Actor. Eisenberg's performance as Lex Luthor was brilliant. Cavill's performance as Superman was pretty much the same as his performance in Man of Steel. His performance as Clark Kent was very accurate to the comics. Every other member of the cast did great, too, but those were the performances that stood out (Irons was great as Alfred, too).

The movie is ACTION PACKED. The fight between Batman and Superman was amazing. The way the fight was choreographed was beyond anything we've ever seen before. It's any fanboy's dream come true. As for the length of the fight: The true fight is longer than the Hulkbuster vs. Hulk battle in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." The reason I say TRUE fight is because there are technically two fights (sort of). One is a Batmobile chase (the end of it was the "Do You Bleed?" scene we saw featured in Conan), and the other one is the Dark Knight Returns-reminiscent fight (yeah, the one where Batman fights Superman in the armor). I'm not going to spoil who wins, but they both throw some pretty devastating punches at one another.

No crucial part of the film was revealed before the screenings or the movie's release. The visuals look amazing (except for one particular scene, where the CGI looked like trash). Overall, definitely a 10/10 film.
>>
>>67233077
Literally go fuck yourself. tl;dr
>>
You make it too obvious with the ridiculous hyperbole
>>
>>67233077
Le auto shill bot post
>>
CAPEKINO
>>
>>67233101
You go fuck yourself! I am not op tho I know this is going to be one of the best films ever made with a brilliant cast and characters that we have never seen before in cinema history.
>>
why does it have 9.7 out of 10 on imbd?

is it that good?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 492x492
>>67233077
>devastating punches
>>
>>67233393
Is that crystal reed?
>>
File: OscarsForBvS.png (300 KB, 870x416) Image search: [Google]
OscarsForBvS.png
300 KB, 870x416
>>67233077
>>
Reminder that CIA is in this movie
>>
>>67233077
Can't wait for so many butthurt posts and denial when the film comes out and proven them wrong.
>>
>>67233077
Is Thanos in it?
>>
>>67234041
ya
>>
>>67233871
As what?
>>
>>67233077
>capeshit
>dark
>capeshit actor
>oscar
>>
>>67233077
The rape scene was a little over the top. Most of the people walked out of the theater by that point. All in all I wouldn't say it's worth the effort.
>>
>>67233389
Because people have been voting before they've seen the fucking thing.
>>
>>67235956
As CIA. He is undercover but gets killeds again. Small guys never learn.
>>
>>67233335
haha le shill :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

now THAT is what I call EPIC
>>
>>67237759
It's totally justified in context, though. It ends with them accepting each other and making passionate love, so it kind of works out.
>>
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.