[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I am literally Craig from Malcolm in the Middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: MITM.jpg (22 KB, 263x225) Image search: [Google]
MITM.jpg
22 KB, 263x225
>tfw I am literally Craig from Malcolm in the Middle
>>
>>67219274
Literally as in...you're that actor?
>>
File: 1347874160795[1].jpg (138 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1347874160795[1].jpg
138 KB, 480x720
>>67219274
i hope you stroke out then you fat fuck
>>
>>67219274
>implying you have a job with subordinates and disposible income
>>
I bet he would have paid to watch Hal fuck Lois.
>>
>>67219496
Did Craig ever fug anyone during the show?
>>
I would have liked a Craig and Reese as roommates spinoff sitcom.
>>
>>67219547
Probably Reese, although he seems more like a bottom.
>>
>>67219547
the helper monkey.
>>
You sexually molested the 3 sons of one of your female co-workers?
>>
>>67219274
I thought he was Newman for years
>>
>>67219274
You're not as respectable as him
>>
>>67219547
He was dating Malcolm's teacher at one point right?
And she said that they were having sex even.
>>
>>67221223
No, Jamie's babysitter Polly. He and Abe were dating her simultaneously.
>>
Which episode was Malcolm watching the corporate training video for Lucky Aide that showed Craig as an executive about 15 years in the past? And then as Malcolm turns to look at him he sheepishly covers his face?
>>
>>67222741
The one where Lois gets Malcolm a summer job at the lucky aide. Reese gets a job at a meat plant.

>Designated box flattening area
>>
>>67219547
Yeah, there was an episode where everyone was banging their boss' wife (including Craig).
He and Abe were also dating Jamie's babysitter but I don't remember if they actually fucked.
>>
>>67223753
The only flaw if that show was that in order to make Malcom a genius, they dumbed down everyone else
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.