[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In Episode 4.3 of the MTV show Punk'd, which aired on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 179x281) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 179x281
>In Episode 4.3 of the MTV show Punk'd, which aired on March 20, 2005, Braff was filmed yelling at a 12-year-old actor. He unwittingly appeared on the show at the behest of his Scrubs costar Donald Faison, who pranked Braff by having the 12-year-old spray-paint Braff's new Porsche with fake paint. Braff pursued and caught the 12-year-old actor and beat him; this was edited out of the episode.[66][67]

When asked about the extent of the beatings:

>"I punched him in the stomach (as I recall). Who amongst you wouldn't have? They edited it out though. You're not allowed to punch little kids on MTV. Lame." - Zach Braff
>>
Based
>>
hmm

sounds familiar
>>
Back to pleddit.
>>
>You guys know which side I'm on, but I hate to say it, but they had it coming. Seriously, who didn't see that one coming?
~ Zach Braff on Jews in Nazi concentration camps
>>
If he was not a jew, he would've been blacklisted
>>
>>67218433
"Punk'd"? More like "Punch'd!" Am I right fellas?
>>
>>67218433
The Rock almost killed a guy on punkd
>>
I heard Zach Graff fisted 2 babies and used them as boxing gloves.
>>
>”Don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of killing unwanted babies, it’s just that the idea of letting women make a decision doesn’t sit well with me.”
– Zach Braff on abortion
>>
>I have not been on lithium
>>
>>67218673
LMFAO!
>>
I too saw this on the reddit front page

>"I punched him in the stomach (as I recall). Who amongst you wouldn't have? They edited it out though. You're not allowed to punch little kids on MTV. Lame." - Zach Braff

Is from his reddit ama btw
>>
Where do you think the Zach Braff meme comes from, dipshit?
>>
>>67218433

Yeah I would have beat that kids ass and used my money to cover it up. Balla!!!!!!
>>
>In this case I prefer it "Well Done"
Zach Braff on Hitler's Final Solution
>>
good
>>
>>67218673
>>67218896
At least you dropped the trip on the second one.
>>
>>67218929
The meme mines
>>
File: zb45.jpg (101 KB, 1342x1051) Image search: [Google]
zb45.jpg
101 KB, 1342x1051
an excuse to post one of my favorite all time mimis
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nTRo7YVb_zE
>>
>>67219159
What?! Like smother them with a pillow or affection?
>>
>>67218433
i honestly would have done the same, rule #1 is not messing with someone's car.
Not a cheap ass 90s golf or a 2016 Ferrari F12.
you just don't
>>
>>67219380
Pillow
It was a gag in Scrubs, there was like a patient who did that
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.