[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until the phony nerd trend ends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: tbbt.jpg (195 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
tbbt.jpg
195 KB, 800x533
How long until the phony nerd trend ends?
>>
>>67216413

Americainse eating junk foods all nights on a couch
>>
>>67216413
Until Trump gets elected and it'll be okay to call people faggots again without catching an assault charge.
>>
>>67216506

Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>67216566
shut up faggot this ain't politics
>>
>hey it's your birthday so i wrote you this song

Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>67216413
Probably soon. The actors and actress keep asking for more money.
>>
I watched a late night clip where the whole cast made out and complained about never winning awards.Shit was bizarre.
>>
>>67217085

They can't drag it our forever can they? Unless they use some background characters to become the new mains once the original cast all leave and become too expensive.
>>
>>67216413
>they're wearing shoes inside
Why?
>>
When people get tired of iPhones.
>>
When video games, super heroes and Star Wars stops being a huge source of income, so not anytime soon.
>>
>>67217355
>being the bare Jew
>>
>>67216413
how long were zombies in?
>>
>>67217545
>having stinky jew feet
good goy
>>
>>67216413
I don't understand how most people involved in the production of this show really knows or likes nerd culture.

In all the interviews the actors and producers constantly say 'I don't really know what that means' or 'I was watching a guy do this and I thought I could take that and...'.
It seems that it's only the writers who have any idea about any of the references and in-jokes, for everyone else it's just a pay check.
>>
>>67217893
makes me wonder wtf the cast does in their free time
>>
>>67216873
Sure, lousy, lazy people with no self worth or self preservation instinct. There's a lot of them, but there are still a lot of us that eat healthy and exercise regularly.

>>67217893
The last half of your last sentence is the answer to your first.
>>
>>67217989
This.
Also didn't Will Smith in Fresh Prince study all the scripts of the cast, so he could understand what's going on? Why aren't they doing the same thing?
>>
>It's a D&D episode so for the next month 'I'm such a nerd XD' people try to join your group and then just leave after 1 week anyway
>>
>>67216413
When Conan retires.
>>
>>67217989

Sex and coke parties

Imagine how much pussy they must get at places like Comiccon?
>>
>>67217355

The Chosen don't want footsexuals to watch this show. They have more specialized programming for their refined tastes.
>>
>>67217989
fuck and take drugs. its hollywood babby
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.