[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guardians of the Galaxy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: GOTG-poster[1].jpg (159 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
GOTG-poster[1].jpg
159 KB, 250x370
Tell me, am I the weird one for thinking this is by far the worst Marvel movie so far?
I has pretty much nothing to do with any other one in the series and it felt a lot more... childish would be the right word? Like I was watching some pixar or whatever.
>lel a raccon which can talk, and a walking tree
for fucks sake
I really couldn't make myself to give a fuck about anything happening there. And then I see a lot of people praising it, and can't honestly understand why.
>>
I didn't like the humor of it. I guess people just like it for being different than the usual stuff.
>>
>>67215814
The humor flip flopped between child humor and adult humor like a cycling bipolar person. It made the tone feel off
>>
>>67215814
>Tell me, am I the weird one for thinking this is by far the worst Marvel movie so far?

Yes.

>elektra
>howard the duck
>ghost rider
>f4: rise of the silver surfer
>daredevil
>>
>>67215965
my bad, was thinking about just the 'Marvel Cinematic Universe' not the every Marvel movie ever.
>>
>>67216097
>my bad, was thinking about just the 'Marvel Cinematic Universe' not the every Marvel movie ever.

Even so you have movies like Iron man 2-3 and other shitheaps. If you think GotG is the worst one you have shit taste.
>>
>>67216308
they were weak and stupid at places, but this one felt completely off.
>>
Fgt
>>
You must be fun at parties
>>
I've never been more bored by capeshit than GOTG. Just didn't give a fuck about anything that was going on or any of the characters.
>>
>>67215814

congratulations, you passed the reddit test.
>>
>>67215814
Dreadful movie.
>>
so Sam Worthington was supposed to be likeable?
>>
>>67216678
fuck off back to that shit normie site kiddo
>>
>>67215814

You are weird

>Ironman 3
>Avengers 2

Both were worse than GotG
>>
>>67216798
What shit normie site? Also don't call me kiddo you chocolate milk mustache having fuck.
>>
>>67215814
I think Ant-Man and GotG are far better than most of Marvels offerings.

>Iron man 3 (kid sidekick, shitty villian, LOL GIRLPOWER at the end that is never addressed in Avengers 2)
>Avengers: Age of Ultron was weak as fuck
>Thor 1 & 2 are pure trash, there is nothing redeeming about either of them apart from the occasional "Thor is like a loud spastic when dealing with social situations on earth" scenes.
>The incredible Hulk Banner came off as whiny and unlikable, Hulk design was jarring, as was abomination.
>>
>>67216879
You do have a point and all of those movies are flawed, but what exactly makes GotG good? I really can't see it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.