[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Netflix just giving out a series to every unlikeable, failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
So is Netflix just giving out a series to every unlikeable, failed comedic actor who shows up for filming?
>>
>*record scratch* camera zooms in on OP with multiple cocks in his mouth
>woah woah woah, you're probably wondering how I got here

:^)
>>
He was good in arrested development but he's been shit ever since.
>>
This show is almost unbelievable in how bad it is
>>
>>67214782
He has the George Costanza problem. He's stuck as his character from Arrested Development and people are just bored of it.
>>
>>67214701
He's been doing Bojack Horseman for like three years.

Where have you been?
>>
Well they already have two hit series with him so the probably figured a third would be popular too.
>>
>>67214782
is Todd Margaret worth watching? I've just rewatched Arrested Development 1-3 and never seen that
>>
>>67214701
https://youtu.be/ye9zXBCZxak

Yes.
>>
>>67214923
Isn't Rob Schneider that fat singer's dad?
>>
>>67214923
Why is everyone's eyes light blue in that trailer? That's weird.
>>
>>67214870
Seasons 1 and 2 are. Season 3 is completely different and also shitty show that they made four years later for some reason.
>>
>>67214826
But Jason was awesome as Duckman, and he's not doing the same thing at all there.
>>
>>67214701
>isn't in kevin hart garbage tier blockbusters
>failed comedic actor

Never change, /tv/
>>
after they gave that poo-in-loo from parks and rec a show I don't see why everyone else shouldn't have one
>>
>>67214782
he was great as lego batman though
>>
>>67214819
i actually like the show. the comedy should have been given another pass but i dug the Venice, Cali, setting, the hipsters as neo-hippies, and the hot girls. i don't live on the west coast but these guys are virtual twins to several friends of mine. it's not a great show, though. there's just enough there to keep me watching an episode a night.
>>
>>67214923
oh wow
>>
>>67214701
aw, I like will arnett

but this show is awful

running wilde was great, too
>>
>>67214701
>so mitchell hurwitz, we need a season 5 of arrested development
>everyone but Will Arnett is busy
>we'll make a show anyway
>>
>>67214923
no trying to be gay here. but why are all their eyes so bright blue and makeup
>>
>>67215074

Yeah really. Creepy as fuck.
>>
>>67215461
thanks for reminding me of all the critic praise and award nominations heaped on that preening garbage.

Somebody really needs to talk some sense into ansari, he's only going to snowball more after this. I can't wait for his next standup special where he opens with a tone loc ordering chinese food impression and then immediately has deray mckesson come out and lecture the audience for three hours on microagressions
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.