[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chaos reigns What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: antichrist fox.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
antichrist fox.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>Chaos reigns

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67212566
What movie?
>>
>>67212675
Antichrist
it was good, low key horror masterpiece
>>
File: 1458392877564.png (170 KB, 303x328) Image search: [Google]
1458392877564.png
170 KB, 303x328
>>67212675
>what movie?
>>
>>67212675
Fantastic Mr. Fox
>>
>>67212566
>that scene where she woman is laying there with her clit off and the deer, fox and bird come in and just stand there.

Still trying to work out what that means. Something to do with the star constellation maybe?
>>
File: 1456970655235.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1456970655235.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>67212709
wait a second.... that rabbit
>>
gnostic mysticism stuff

nature and human nature in particular oppose the order of god and are of satan, henceforth chaos.
>>
>>67212748
you mean the star constellation that doesn exist?

They are the three beggars the antithesis to the three kings in the biblical christmas story.
>>
This movie is a good example of a film that is too meta for its own good. Call me a pleb all you want but this movie had real potential, the setting and atmosphere was top fucking notch but nothing really took hold.

Only watched once though so maybe i need to watch again
>>
>>67212675
Leicester chokes the rest of the season: The Movie
>>
>>67212818
>meta
How?
>>
>>67212818
have you seen the master?
>>
>>67212874
>have you seen the master?

The master of what?
>>
why did she jack him off after she crushed his balls?
>>
The nature of life is evil: the film.

Truly based. I hope Von Trier does another horror movie
>>
>>67213224
The Master with Joaquin Phoenix and Hoffman

It's a meta-film in which Hoffman portrays Paul Thomas Anderson (the director of the film) and Phoenix plays the people who think PTA is a good filmmaker
>>
>>67213730
Kek
>>
>>67213224
MASTER OF PUPPETS, I'M PULLING YOUR SKIN
WASTING YOUR LINES
SMASH INTO TREES, BABY!
>>
RING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.