[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the obvious upcoming success of the Warcraft movie, do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
With the obvious upcoming success of the Warcraft movie, do you think Diablo is next? Could they pull this off?
>>
>>67206715
no, first there will be 4-5 warcraft sequels
>>
diablo 3 movie? i dont think so
diablo 1 and/or 2? probably better
>>
>>67206715
this game any good? i just downloaded it for my modded wii
>>
>>67206715
No. Back to >>>/v/eddit
>>
>>67207004
it used to be good...but then it took an arrow to the knee
>>
>>67207004
don't know if Im the intended audience but I found the beginning extremely boring, I didn't die for about 5 hours and you hardly ever lose health so Im not sure where the effort or thinking comes in maybe start it on a higher difficulty I still haven't even gone back to retry
>>
>>67207263
so it's like an easy Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain? cuz that game was hard a shit
>>
>>67207263
Higher difficulty isn't any harder. Its just kill as many baddies as you can fast. Then a character will two shot you out of no where. So defense is basically irrelevant you just have safety nets when you do get one or two shot. Diablo 2 is when it peaked
>>
File: 1314106559606.jpg (7 KB, 134x118) Image search: [Google]
1314106559606.jpg
7 KB, 134x118
>>67207263
this reminds me of those night when i played diablo 2 and i spent whole night trying to kill blood raven. fuuuuuuuuuuck, the memories
>>
>the obvious upcoming success of the Warcraft movie
Literally the only people anywhere who care about this are the Blizzard interns posting on /tv/
>>
Would have to start at Diablo 1, and be grim-dark as hell. No pg13 blockbuster could do it justice, so Blizz will prolly never make it.

Could have been good tho, if they focused on the despair and evil in Tristram and the lone hero who arrives to help them Not all the nephalem / gods lore.
>>
File: 04-soulpatch.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
04-soulpatch.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
Diablo 1 movie 3 hours of guy going down to hell just to stick a stone into his forehead
>>
>>67207004
>Diablo 3 for modded Wii

What? How?
>>
>>67206715
>obvious upcoming success of the Warcraft movie

Warcraft is going to bomb hard. The only people that would watch that are WoW players, and no one plays WoW anymore.
>>
>>67208834
or anyone who played WoW before. Like me for example, I stopped playing in 2012 but stillc ant wait for this movie. Might even start again
>>
>>67206715
>With the obvious upcoming success of the Warcraft movie
kek
>>
>obvious success

that said a movie based on diablo 1 would be great my family
>>
File: file.png (835 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
835 KB, 1280x720
i'd be content with just an animated film trilogy

i love these games
>>
>>67208481
aw snap, i thought this was 1. i didn't see the claw marks were supposed to be a three. i'm retarded
>>
>>67207059
LOL why are you so angry?
>>
File: Katz.jpg (18 KB, 360x581) Image search: [Google]
Katz.jpg
18 KB, 360x581
>>67209325
YEA BUT IT WOULDNT REALLY RECREATE THAT DREADING FEEL AS YOU DESCEND LEVELS AND SOON THE MUSIC TURNS INTO DISTORTED HUMMING AND BURNING
>>
>>67206715
I hope they just leave diablo alone from now on. 3 was such a poor execution of story telling
>>
>>67206715
>obvious upcoming success
lmao
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.