[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg (19 KB, 220x285) Image search: [Google]
220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg
19 KB, 220x285
Opinions on this film?
>>
one of the funniest ever made
>>
Timeless
>>
People who like it are wacky zany randumb hipster shit.
>>
>>67203907
Its shit in every way. Some people pretend to find it funny but it gets old too quickly to be worth watching all the way through. Its a lot of time to dedicate to being ironic, just watch clips on youtube for the full effect in a fraction of the time
>>
Lisa is the best high test waifu.
>>
>>67203907
I have never been able to finish watching it.
>>
>>67203907
Why is it called the room? I can make sense of everything but this.
>>
>>67205185
>>67203936
Seconding. This kind of film and this kind of comedy is so fucking rare, not only is it one of the funniest films ever made but the circumstances it was made in happen maybe once in a fucking lifetime.
>>
Watch A Streetcar Named Desire and you realize that Tommy Wiseau's incomprehensible acting is actually just him trying to imitate Marlon Brando's character and accent
>>
File: amy-dickinson-the-room.png (37 KB, 487x532) Image search: [Google]
amy-dickinson-the-room.png
37 KB, 487x532
>>
>>67205446
>fiancee

NO FUCKING FRENCH
>>
File: disaster artist.png (994 KB, 989x629) Image search: [Google]
disaster artist.png
994 KB, 989x629
How badly will Franco fuck up the Disaster Artist?
>>
>>67206118
>DUDE JUST FUCK MY WIFE is in this

How is he going to portray a nonstoner?
>>
File: tumblr_n3bns67ebm1r87tiqo1_500.jpg (127 KB, 500x736) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3bns67ebm1r87tiqo1_500.jpg
127 KB, 500x736
If you guys enjoyed The Room, you should definitely check out Boxing Helena, it's similar in many ways. It's directed by David Lynch's daughter and has great nudity from the actress who played Audrey Horne.
>>
>>67203907
When I saw the poster for the first time I was given the impression that this was a nuanced thriller about a man descending into madness, I was not wrong.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.