[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/JUST/ General - Saving Brendan edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
Ironically, his only chance for comeback is going the meme route. He should embrace his JUST status and adress it through dark comedy/black humor. He needs a role of a broken, alimony ridden dad, going through alimony stuff, on some meta shit. The JUST meme is pretty well known, and Deadpool already proved there's money in memes. This is literally his only chance, the question is, how do we get this project rolling? Any suggestions?
>>
What about test footage and kickstarter? Also, anyone has Brendan mail?
>>
>>67201744
Brendan sometimes visits his IMDB board I believe. Just keep creating new threads on "I hope you get better Brendan/Star in a new movie".

What about Mike Myers? FUCK I wanna see him star in something new too
>>
>>67201744
>What about test footage and kickstarter?
you can always get a change.org petition up and maybe some producers will notice his fans and then ask him to star in more stuff
>>
File: jenna.jpg (65 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
jenna.jpg
65 KB, 217x320
JIM
>>
can't Marvel do anything for him? i mean they helped RDJ and Reynolds
>>
First we need a good idea to pitch, like a rough draft of a script. I think the whole Louie vibe would be perfect for him
>>
>>67201820
well Reynolds kind of came up with the Deadpool idea himself and asked the studio to make it so is different.

otherwise yes RDJ used to be a low-cast guy struggling with life after arrests and they definitely saved him and made him famous!
>>
>>67201820
He should get in shape first
>>
>>67201850
just start a change.org or something with an idea for a script - even if some director steals the idea from fans and makes it into a movie along with Brendan who fuck cares! We ain't after getting the credit, we just wanna do as much as we can do get him back in the industry and happy!
>>
Jesus Christ, his alimony payments are insane. 600K a year for 3 kids. America's court system is retarded.
>We divorced and I don't want to go back to making money for myself and leaving the rich lifeystle, gib money plx
>>
File: winterbf.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
winterbf.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>67201593
>Brendan needs winter related roles:
>Fargo; Snowpiercer 2; Santa Clause 4; etc.
he is a winter cute
>>
>>67201890
hence why he needs to get back into film. more roles = more money
>>
File: face.jpg (9 KB, 300x133) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
9 KB, 300x133
>>67201593
>>67201809
>what if Luke wasn't alone on that island
>>
>>67202032
>tfw brendan gets some of that sweet disney dosh
I just want him to be happy
>>
let me break it to you son
>>
Someone should think to write a script about this.
Maybe some /lit/fag..
Why don't we hold a contest?
The best two-page treatment wins and then we try to develop a good script
>>
>>67202032
>>67202080
>Brendan is a hitman sent to kill Luke
Just think at the memes
>>
File: mikemyers.jpg (71 KB, 615x923) Image search: [Google]
mikemyers.jpg
71 KB, 615x923
>>67202297
JUST STEVE MARTIN MY SHIT UP
>>
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.