[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When Amy Schumer and her boyfriend, Ben Hanisch, started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
>When Amy Schumer and her boyfriend, Ben Hanisch, started posting adorable photos of themselves on social media, news outlets mostly focused on Hanisch’s current career as a Chicago-based furniture designer. But buried in a 2014 interview for a site called Five O’Clock, Hanisch is described as an “aspiring actor” who “spent all his money on acting classes upon moving back to Chicago.” According to a cute new Instagram photo Hanisch put online Wednesday, it looks like Schumer is about to make her boyfriend’s aspirations come true.

Would you date a hambeast just to further your career as an actor?
>>
>>67193951
yeah fuck it why not I don't gotta marry her
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1024x768
>>67193951
I dunno... What's up with ya ? Don't like see people being happy ? Ah-ha ..... You were ..... Okay
>>
Probably.
>>
>>67193951

this is pretty low
>>
>this dumb bitch gets 10/10 chad dick every night
>>
>>67193951
Maybe. There's not too many reasons to date an untalented celebrity other than get to shmooze with actual talented celebrities, or marry + alimony.
Something tells me Schumer doesn't know any other celebrities that are interesting.
>>
I would be her boytoy if it meant a free living arrangement
I would let her sit on my face and peg my ass hole raw and I would wake her up with my tongue in her fragrant bunghole to live worry free
>>
>>67194223
well it happens to dudes celebs too

I would fucking marry any girl to be a stay at home bf
>>
>>67193951
He looks autistic desu
>>
>>67193951
>Would you date a hambeast just to further your career as an actor

Fuck yes I would, I'd even go down on the bitch multiple times every evening for that sweet, sweet kosher ca$h
>>
>>67196302
but would you lick her minge?
>>
>>67196342
Ya
>>
>>67196342
Of course I would, I'd eat the pussy, I'd eat the butt, I'd eat every motherfuckin thing
>>
poor guy
>>
>not using someone to get ahead in life

You fucks are missing the point of life.
>>
>furniture designer

Just say unemployed, gaylord.
>>
>>67196549
That's women tier shit though
>>
File: kate-hudson-3.jpg (990 KB, 1997x3000) Image search: [Google]
kate-hudson-3.jpg
990 KB, 1997x3000
>hey anon, here's your weekly allowance you were great last night
>>
File: 1458290606526.jpg (185 KB, 639x836) Image search: [Google]
1458290606526.jpg
185 KB, 639x836
what a disgusting numale scumfuck

I hope she gave him herpes
>>
>>67196510
nah, hes a fucking traitor, you dumbshit
>>
Pretty based honestly.
>>
>>67194131
>this is a love partnership
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>67196756
>numale
But he's just an opportunist.
>>
>>67196942
This is what numales do. They don't mind being completely cucked and clown like in public.
>>
>old jews date young gorgeous women
>hambeast jewess date young handsome men

with jews you lose
>>
>tfw in the past i literally only dated women to get stuff
>to get a place to stay for 5 years
>to make contacts in a new city
>to learn a craft and make contacts within said craft, and get ahead in the "scene"

now that i dont need anything or anyone else, because i got my shit together, i havent dated anyone for a long time. shit sucks.
>>
>>67197018
what craft was that anon
>>
>>67197088
photo
>>
>>67197018
nice daydream anon. please remember those things arent actually happening and not to tell other people about them.
>>
>>67197018
>and get ahead in the "scene
Wait, what?
>>
>>67193951
Nigga gay as fuck 2bh
>>
>>67197136
>this is what I'll tell people I was doing with my life while I was NEET and playing WoW for 6 years straight.
>>
>>67197128
its all truth, anon.

>>67197136
>>and get ahead in the "scene
>Wait, what?

the art scene, meet the artists, party and get drunk with curators, that stuff.
>>
>>67197261
So you want to be a photographer? Painter? I don't understand.
>>
>>67195018
That's because he looks like Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>67197294
as i said, photo. never got formal studies, but got the drive, gf at the time helped me to get contacts and enter contests which i won. she helped writing some curatorial texts when i didnt know how to write them. then i dumped her and got ahead with this, she just dragged.
>>
File: 1457920342717.gif (2 MB, 380x238) Image search: [Google]
1457920342717.gif
2 MB, 380x238
>>67197261
Yeah now you "got your shit together" and post on 4chan all night. Thats you and everyone else on /r9k/ who's in a good mood today and on another manic complusive lying trip.
>>
>>67196489
>I'd eat every motherfuckin thing
Just like Amy does
>>
>>67197423
>Yeah now you "got your shit together" and post on 4chan all night.

i got my shit together as in, i have now a place to stay, my own appartment, and im financially well. but im alone, i clearly stated it in my initial post.
>>
>>67197416
My cousin is a photographer for Revlon he makes like $500k/year but he had to be an understudy bitch for like years.
>>
>>67197423
A lot of us here leads "normal" lives and got our shit together. Meanwhile we have that fucking stupid sense of humor still and get our fix here.
>>
>>67194459
Yuck
>>
>>67197628
There's all kinds of self-cucked addicts on here that actually have themselves believing they are ok.
>>
>>67197185
>tfw when server first end boss kills every tier since WoTLK
>tfw when constantly parsing at top 2 percentile
>tfw can get into any guild I want on reputation alone
>tfw Gladiator on 3 different occassions

I got ahead in that fucking scene, believe you me.
>>
Yeah, she has big enough tits to disregard other shit.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.