[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fans of this show here? Which version do you prefer? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: whose-line.jpg (79 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
whose-line.jpg
79 KB, 375x281
Any fans of this show here?

Which version do you prefer?

What do you think of the new seasons?

Who's your favorite cast member?
>>
>>67190221

I would love to go back to the original US run and have a supersize episode with the three regulars along with Greg Proops, Brad Sherwood, Jeff Davis, Chip Esten, and Kathy Greenwood.
>>
Yes
Original US run
they're alright
Colin
>>
>>67190481
>Kathy Greenwood.
Die
>>
>>67190221
Favorite cast member is ryan. Older show is better but new seasons are alright and getting better imo.
>>
>>67190221
Lets be honest without the ryan/colin dynamic the show would have been mediocre at best
>>
>it's a singing round
NOPE
>>
>>67190221
Yes

2>1>3

meh with moments of yay

colin or ryan but wayne is probably more talented overall.
>>
>>67190791
I don't think anyone disagree that Wayne is talented the problem is it was an improv comedy show and well he was great at mimicking singers and making up songs on the spot as well as having a naturally good voice it was not really comedy I mean he was OK in the other sketches but it was obvious he was there to sing
>>
US power list (rotating members)
>Greg
>Chip
>Brad
[Drew]
>Chip
>Kathy
>Denny
>Literally who
>>
colin > ryan > jeff > wayne > brad > greg > chip > drew > unfunny nobodies
>>
>>67190839
meant to put Jeff there as #2 instead of chip
>>
>>67190836
No I agree. You can see Wayne is there for the songs and to make black guy jokes, which is cool because he's very good at it in that context. He's a classic ''variety'' entertainer as opposed to an improv comic.
>>
File: Denny_Seigel.jpg (30 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Denny_Seigel.jpg
30 KB, 512x384
Denny was best girl, prove me wrong
>>
>>67191655
Thats not Caroline Quentin
>>
>>67191655
josie was best girl
>>
>>67190221
Why is Brad in this picture?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.