[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is watching the film better. Or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Is watching the film better. Or what?
>>
>Oscar bait Eddie gaymayne
>Deceptive shitskin Alicia Shitkander
Its garbage
>>
>>67184622

Having a sex change done by a Gypsy doctor is better than watching that shit film
>>
>>67184622
Vikander looks really white here
>>
watching alicia vikander outfuckingskill redmayne and steal his movie is kind of amusing, but she's the only thing in the movie that seemed genuinely inspired. everything else was just bland calculated psuedo-inspired bait.
>>
Not to get too un-/tv/ for a moment, but for a movie that sold itself as progressive/trans-rights Jupiter Ascending sure played it like it was a mental issue/some form of schizophrenia with his whole "Ira can't come out now" or whatever he was called shtick.

Also it was kinda fucking boring. It was the King's Speech but about gender issues rather than king speaking issues. The only reason to watch is Vikander, though Ex-Machina was still a better role.
>>
>>67184770
In pretty much all her movies she looks whiter than she really is, then when you look her up afterwards you realize she's actually a shitskin
>>
Just watch a sissy hypno video.
Far better than this oscar bait crap.
>>
>>67184823
Redmayne was really overcooked. Though I guess that's sorta his thing so whatever. At least the gap wasn't quite as embarrassing as having Vikander playing off Kit Harrington in Testament of Youth.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 800x1200
>>67184622
Seen better traps desu
>>
>>67184847
the term is "delicious brown"
>>
>>67184622

Better than what?
>>
>>67184901
at least we have Ex Machina and that film she did with Mads
>>
>>67184847
>>67184901
Vikander nude just made it for me. I kinda like the movie especually the ending, but I tink the pot was heavily rushed, and some characters like the poet guy and that friend from his childhood were really shoehorned.
>>
File: 5SU63VL.png (59 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
5SU63VL.png
59 KB, 250x250
>>67184961
Name?
>>
ITT it's /pol/ thinks all northern euros are pale skinned blonde muh-nazi-propaganda-tier aryans episode
>>
>>67185026
It wasn't a terrible movie and I did feel for her at the end of it - she was the adult who made a conscious choice to do whatever it took to made the person she loved happy, and she was the only one living with the reality of what that choice meant while Eddie was off doing weird plasticine shit with his face and acting like he was an eight year old girl trapped in a man's body - but I pretty much didn't give a shit about anybody else who wandered across screen or anything else that happened.
>>
>>67184622
I don't like fags. But was entertaining.
>>
>>67185026
Too bad she's got a flat chest and ass
>>
>>67185131
That's one anon, Reddit. And she did look more latin than Oscar Issac in Ex-Machina
>>
how does an ethnically swedish women end up look like a shitskin beaner?
>>
>>67185067
archie
>>
File: photo.jpg (51 KB, 512x510) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
51 KB, 512x510
>>67184961
Then why did you post a ugly one?

Sarina Valentina, Ellery Sweet and Kassandra are the only ones that I find remotely attractive, but I think trannies are really fucked in the head, because they get a point when they look good, but instead of stopping they keep getting surgeries and butching themselves.
>>
"you hear this bit here, it's not actually the Mother Ship"

"it is"

"it isn't

"SNAP OUT OF IT"
>>
>>67185224
Do you know what Sweden is like now and days? It's shitskin capital
>>
>>67185224
>alicia vikander and oscar isaac are the new white
sucks to be /pol/
>>
>>67185224
Because reality is different than your stereotypes
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 307x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 307x173
>>67185260
>think
They are fucked in the head
>>
>>67185260

That's not unique to transsexuals, look at all the actors & actresses who've ruined themselves by endlessly going under the knife to correct their perceived flaws.
>>
>>67185701
But trans already have that manly look no matter what
>>
>>67185701
Seems plausible. If you haven't had cosmetic surgery it'd seem like a big deal. By the time you've had a dozen it's like getting your hair cut then you wake up one morning and you're Charo.
>>
>>67185536
transcendentalism doesn't work,

"it can do, but it's very difficult"
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.