[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick one to give you redpill advice for life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (25 KB, 496x238) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25 KB, 496x238
Your own private fukn guardian angel
>>
Both of those men were actually pretty unintelligent and you shouldn't take advice from either of them. Literally anyone you've met that holds either of those men on such a pedestal is just as ignorant
>>
>>67175002
Quite wrong

Patrice had great insight into male female relationship dynamics
>>
Richard Pryro.. Not sure if before or after he went crazy
>>
I think Patrice's advice would definitely help more, if you could get through it without shooting yourself out of shame
>>
>>67175029
No he didn't. He lived an ignorant lifestyle
>>
>>67175297
hes that big brother archetype i love. only met like 1 other guy like him. wise, big, depressed but still kicking, tragic backstory, loyal to a fault

great guys are rare as fuck
>>
I wouldnt want their advice I just wanna know their take on the world and popular culture.
>>
>Patrice advice

https://youtu.be/Pi6LXPfoCA0?t=1507

based Colin Quinn at 26:16
>>
>>67175474
Neither one of these men were particularly insightful.
>>
>>67175427
How so?
>>
File: Carl-Sagan.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Carl-Sagan.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
>>67174938
If it were open to anyone
>>
>>67175297
what do you mean ?
>>
If you live your life by what fucking comedians say you should just go ahead and not procreate.
>>
>>67175674
He was a comedian that told anecdotes about his relationships with whores that appealed to other ignorant men who didn't understand what it means to be a man outside of that. Only the most ignorant people look to comedy for guidance
>>
>>67175836
Also not a very insightful man. You people are so enamored by these empty pop culture idols
>>
>>67176334
Sagan literally invented space you idiot
>>
>>67176251
Well, that IS what they say, so...
>>
>>67176298
t. pussywhipped nu-male
>>
>>67174938
>George Carlin
>redpilled
Dude was liberal as fuck
>>
>>67176298
Wow. You're projecting a lot. He just told stories about his relationships and how he dealt with each one. Just because you put the word "whore" in there doesn't invalidate his experiences with women.
>>
>>67176392
Sagan was a meandering proselytizer pushing a reductionist narrative. Nothing he did was directed at people thought to be actually intelligent. Everything he made specifically for people thought to be ignorant. If you watched anything he did and liked it, you are counted among that perceived audience
>>
The black guy wasn't a high strung whiny cunt.
>>
>>67176513
A guardian angel is basically a fucking narrator, I at least want someone who can put things in interesting terms

If not him then I pick Thomas Edison
>>
>>67176513
>educating people is bad
Amerifat detected
>>
>>67176615
Sagans terms aren't interesting unless you're among his ignorant target audience

>>67176651
He wasn't an educator, he was a preacher of a reductionist narrative
>>
>>67175002
First /tv/ post always contrarian post.

TV is turning into Tumblr at this point.
>>
>>67176729
>this amerifat doesn't even know what education is

Lmao, go on, this is great
>>
>>67176209
I mean as far as personal advice since he was brutally honest could see right through you.
>>
Patrice all the way

I still listen to The Black Philip Show and his O&A appearances
>>
>>67176298
>says the guys discussing comedy on a chinese cartoon site
>>
Patrice. Carlin was a Commie and a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1440190857060.jpg (85 KB, 530x493) Image search: [Google]
1440190857060.jpg
85 KB, 530x493
>>67176298
>>
Patrice
>>
>>67178695
kek
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.