[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Neil DeGrasse Tyson....even you don't know who you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
"Neil DeGrasse Tyson....even you don't know who you are?"

-Derek Zoolander
Thank you for this sequel reddit. I feel like it was written by those two idiot brothers that do shit pop-culture-reference packed sequels like "Vampires Suck."
>>
It was pretty shit.

The first one was great, which made it even more painful
>>
>>67173253
True. It had its moments tho.
>>
File: 1434752589921.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1434752589921.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
I'm really scared of watching the sequel because I love the first one so much.
>>
the post-post-post-ironic art guy and the Steve from eden stuff was pretty funny.
>>
>>67173327
It got bogged down in cameos are references to the original.

I found it buzz are that even now comedy sequels are still trying to do this shit. It didn't help that the plot didn't really progress very smoothly
>>
>>67173358
Mugato was great as always too
>>
the fake euro-mixture accent was funny too. they should have used it more.
>>
>>67173374
the "relax" reference in the empty orphanage was subtle.

the car crash bullshit wasn't.

shitting on millenials at the start/intro was kinda funny. The constant cameos weren't....they were just a big setup for sting's joke that male models and rock stars are alike, minus the genes for intelegence and lojic.
>>
>>67172966
This actually never happened in the movie.

This is just more memesters hard at work, samefagging their own threads.
>>
>>67173418
It's strange how hit or miss it was.

I agree about the intro with bieber actually being good. I can't even remember the car crash bit. What was the fucking deal with that genderless character?

>meet up for the male models and rock stars
That's the big problem, the movie kept making the joke painfully clear "kook she's a swimsuit model, she's going to swim, get it? Because she's a swim suit model". The movie could have used a bit faster timing with the jokes and plot
>>
interpol fashion division (fashion police) is kinda funny too
>>
>>67173421
There's a fucking screenshot of a cam. obviously it happened.....
>>
>>67173526
Why did they have to swim back to shore (other than the gag of having her swim fast and having her boobs grabbed by zoolander)?

Mugatu didn't do anything to their speedboat and hansel, zoolander, and interpolchick were the only people piloting it. It would have been docked.
>>
>>67173552
Hansel left on it I think, I can't remember why
>>
>>67174072
no, hansel left on mugatu's helicopter propeller.
>>
>>67174198
Oh that's right. I honestly can't remember then.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.