[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: protectors.jpg (977 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
protectors.jpg
977 KB, 1200x1200
2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Is there a definitive answer?
>>
cartoon grevious or movie grevious?
>>
Predator and Nuada.
>>
>>67169368

Wait does the x4 stand for the aliens. I get 4 of them?
>>
Grevious + Lizard, because lightsaber will own any melee and the Predator and Xenomorphs are both reptiles so Lizard can command them
>>
>>67169368

The cyborg and the robot desu.
>>
>>67169481
yes, but keep in mind a pair of sentry guns took down dozens of them in Aliens2
>>
>>67169524

Rightio. also is it grievous from the movies or the cartoon series?

Does he have the cartoon series abilities if that's the case.
>>
>>67169504
they're not reptiles what are you on about
>>
I'd take the T-1000 and Nuada

The only way to kill the T-1000 is through the really convoluted way that they did it in the movie, even shattering him into a million pieces didn't work so there's no way any of the other guys would be able to do it

Plus Nuada is a fucking combat master who took out like 20 guys with huge swords plus I get 2 giant golden army guys on top of that
>>
does the Golden Army go away once Nuada dies?
>>
>>67169504
>aliens are reptiles

Why would you put organisms from other planets in the same category as reptiles from Earth? They aren't even part of the same evolutionary tree. They are completely different. Just because something looks like a reptile to you doesn't mean they are. Especially if they are alien.
>>
>>67169368
Predator, Grievous and the aliens probably wouldn't be able to track me down if I went on the run. It's not like they can trace my calls or credit cards transfers or anything like that.

Lizard, Grevious and the aliens wouldn't even be able to move about without causing a scandal. They would draw the attention of the government, who would probably take care of them on my behalf.

I think I'd go with the T-1000 and Slasher Duo.
The T-1000 is deadly enough as it is, and with the internet and future knowledge at his fingertips I'm sure he can find money and a safe place to hide.

The Slasher Duo are comparatively weak, but the horror movie tropes makes them really dangerous. They're bound to kill at least a couple enemies each. It's inconceivable for a slasher movie villain to be taken out without getting a single kill.
On top of that, even after they've supposedly been killed, they'll probably return again when you least expect it. Those horror tropes shouldn't be underestimated.

>>67169504
>Predator and Xenomorphs are both reptiles
The Xenomorphs aren't like anything on this planet.
>>
>>67169579
Lightsaber can melt T1000
>>
T1000 and Wintersoldier

T1000 is basically invincible, And I can totally bang the winter soldier.
>>
>>67169561
space reptiles still count
>>
File: Mortal-Kombat-X-Predator.jpg (55 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Mortal-Kombat-X-Predator.jpg
55 KB, 600x338
>>67169457
right answer
>>
>>67169587
The golems become inactive if Nuada dies or the crown is destroyed. And you can't control them with the crown because you aren't royalty.
>>
>>67169604
>>67169613
Predator Laser can probably melt T-1000 too, Also Xenomorph blood will likely eat away the metal
>>
>>67169604

Let's be honest Grievous is kind of a bitch with those lightsabers though (Movie Grievous anyway)

Dude had four of them and he lost to Obi-wan who was only using one at the time. Plus if I manage to kill Grievous I get the only reason I would take him in the first place because I can just take the lightsabers from him. Also his heart is still pretty exposed and Nuada or the T-1000 could probably get around that little chestpiece fairly easily.
>>
>>67169639
what if I am royalty? or can I get T1000 morph into a prince?
>>
>>67169664
Obi has the force, none of these other guys do
>>
>>67169692

He never even used the force in that fight though, he just cut away his arms
>>
>>67169667
I think human royalty doesn't count as actual royalty within the Hellboy universe. Only cosmic/magical royalty. Either way the T-1000 is a machine and wouldn't trick the crown's magic.
>>
>>67169692
Obi-Wan just shot him though.

And it's not like lightsabers can block a bazooka or uzi or anything else the Winter Soldier or T-1000 might get their hands on.
>>
>>67169703
He force jumped a few times. Also having the force helps with lightsaber skillz
>>
>>67169603

I think the flaw of the slasher duo is how easily manipulated they are, though

The reason they kill so many people in their respective series is because nobody ever really set up a strategy to just trap them or try to decapitate them or something, usually they're just scared teenagers with no weapons or they don't know what's going on until half of them or so are dead

They're really strong at moving in a straight line but if you can slow them or trap them somehow, they're basically done
>>
>>67169710
I'm actually descended from a tribal chief. Our people use to be cannibals and animists. I hope that counts.
>>
>>67169481
They're the aliens out of the fourth X-Men film.
>>
>>67169703
I think its implied the force gives jedis sorta like superhuman reflexes and shit, grievous is basically finn but with 4 arms. Grievous with 4 lightsabers would destroy any of these scrubs
>>
>>67169729
he also has the grevious striker
>>
>>67169368
With T1000 and Predator i can shit on everybody else.
>>
>>67169749
WE WUZ
>>
Slasher duo and Hellboy guy
>picking anyone but the literally immortal guys
>>
>>67169789
Nuada can be killed.
>>
T 1000 and the 4 xenomorphs.
I am confident I will be fine.
>>
>>67169368

Nuada and Greivous desu.
>>
>>67169923
no range attack, winter soldier will snipe you from a mile away
>>
>>67169368
t-1000 and predator

reckon it's a good chance
>>
Get WS to cum in my ass and then let myself get killed, I'd defend Genuinely Sympathetic Bad Guy myself
>>
File: mortal_kombat.jpg (31 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
mortal_kombat.jpg
31 KB, 512x288
>>67169778
AND SHIT
>>
predator for vision and ranged attacks and grievous for them lightsabers
>>
T-1000 and Winter Soldier

Have Winter Soldier snipe the shit out of any one approaching
Have T-1000 turn into Barack Obama
Board air force one and nuke the shit out of all remaining enemies
Have T-1000 turn into prime age Jennifer Connelly for me to bang when we wait for nukes to fall.
>>
File: friday-the-13th-part10-sm[1].jpg (78 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
friday-the-13th-part10-sm[1].jpg
78 KB, 680x1000
>>67169747
But with horror movie cliches on their side, can do you honestly expect those traps to work?
Have those sort of planned traps ever worked in a horror movie?

Slasher villains are only ever killed by the final surviving potential victim, and by that time they would have already done a tone of damage to keep you safe.

And do you really want horror movie cliches working against you?
>while running from a monster you suddenly trip over a tree root
>when you think you're finally safe, the villain reappears suddenly right before the credits begin to roll
>you could be killed at ANY time by a shocking surprise jump scare
>your car won't start at the crucial moment
>your power will go out right when you need to call for help
>your leg gets stabbed and you have to crawl or limp away from the slowly approaching monster
>you'll be especially vulnerable whenever you have sex, take a shower or do anything else fan service-y
>your protectors always insist on splitting up
>your flashlight batteries run out of juice at the worst moment
>the surviving victim is almost always a girl, so if you're a guy you're definitely fucked

With the Slasher Duo you'll never be safe, and you'll never truly win.
Even if you kill them they'll just come back in a few years.
Even if you flee into outer space. they'll just hunt you down in their 10th sequel.

Honestly, horror movie cliches are the scariest and most deadly thing on that list. I'd rather have those tropes working for me than against me.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 398x600
>>67169778
>>
T-1000 is basically a no brainer. Even plasma from lightsabers or pred's shoulder gun won't do shit since he doesn't care about melting, he just reforms right away (what killed him was being diluted in cubic meters of regular molten metal, not the heat itself). The only one who can destroy him without the help of convoluted circumstances is the predator with a point blank "fuck you I won't die alone" wrist tactical nuke to the face.
Honorable mention for Nuada's warriors who can stall him, but that's until Nuada himself gets squished.

And that's noteven the best part, he can morph into anything, including a personal skintight body armor for when you need to sleep (while he never needs to and stays vigilant), or impersonating aynone including yourself for decoy purpose.
>>
File: T-1000 melting.jpg (8 KB, 223x170) Image search: [Google]
T-1000 melting.jpg
8 KB, 223x170
>>67170746
>he doesn't care about melting, he just reforms right away (what killed him was being diluted in cubic meters of regular molten metal, not the heat itself).

That is absolutely fucking wrong. The heat destroyed the nanobots he's made of.
>>
>>67170746
the body armor won't do shit, the T1000 is not impenetrable, he gets shot full of holes and pierced all the time. the attacks will just go through the armor and kill you.
>>
>>67170801
>nanobots
Nice headcanon
>>
>>67169603
Pretty spot on with what I was thinking. T-1000 wouldn't die defending me and the Slasher Duo would be too hard for me to kill
>>
>>67171049
>being that clueless

Just google it you fucking moron.
>>
T1000 is tough but takes damage, he was glitching out towards the end.

I agree with the horror duo though, I want em on my side due to tropes.

Come on, Predators gun would short out or he'd not be able to see Jason because he's dead and cold.

Nauda would impale one and think he's dead then get stabbed in the back.

Winter Soldier would be laying in ambush then suddenly get stabbed in the throat by either one as the mysteriously appear behind him. Or gets impaled through a mattress while he's fucking you, or whoever.

The aliens would mess them up due to the fondness for bladed weapons. But the tropes would just make them reappear at the end, all melted and even more horrible. Or it would be the one time they get hands on and start break necks, "for effect".

Grievous and T1000 would give them most trouble. Grievous would probably get taken out by some bull shit trope like. I stab you, I don't die, grab you, take your weapon and stab you back.

T1000 would def be a problem. Way too complex and limited way for those two to deal with him in keeping with the rules of standard horror tropes.

So yeah, I'd take Jason/Michael and let the T1000 kill the would be Hero who manages to take them out. But he'd fail and I'd die.

Then after it's settled and I'm eventually killed whoever the winner is, will be suddenly killed by me who they thought died, but I came back because "I" was the real killer!!! classic trope brings me back for a sequel.
>>
>>67171491
Horror duo counts as one.
>>
>>67169368
Nuada and Predator
>>
>>67169603
Horror tropes is the strongest thing on the list. With that, even if you lived through killing all the other characters you'd still have to deal with a slasher flick every few years, even assuming your protectors stay with you long term they would probably still kill friends/family members each time.
>>
>>67169368
T1000 and grevious .
T1000: they'll need a lost o lasers and acid blood (when alien gives acid, he's already in trouble) to melt that bad boy+he's really vicious and handy with weapons.
Grevious: he can dice a lot ass with those sabers, he'll cut through Nuada's old tech gears before he notices that he should've upgraded his shit.
>>
>>67169428
This
Such an important difference.
>>
>>67169368
Predator and Grievous. Predator does the ranged attacks, Grievous destroys everyone that comes close.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.