[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zack Snyder’s Working on a Fountainhead Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: ff20130830a1b[1].jpg (352 KB, 1690x1957) Image search: [Google]
ff20130830a1b[1].jpg
352 KB, 1690x1957
>I have been working on The Fountainhead. I've always felt like The Fountainhead was such a thesis on the creative process and what it is to create something. Warner Bros. owns [Ayn Rand’s] script and I’ve just been working on that a little bit.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/batman-v-superman-married-creative-874799

How much butthurt will there be about the rape scene?
>>
>>67164874
Just delete it.

Pure fucking cancer.
>>
BRAVO SNYDER
>>
>>67164874
>how relevant is it now?
It's not because this is when waifuism was allowed until all the crossposters whined on /q/
>>
>>67164831

P U R E K I N O

thank you based Snyder thank you ;_;
>>
>>67164831
Probably wouldn't make a great movie. It was a pretty good book but only because it was able to take a slow burn approach to some really deep themes, which probably won't come across well in a movie. it'll probably be too boring or too heavy handed
>>
As if we needed any more proof that Snyder is a boneheaded hack*

*I would never voice this opinion within earshot of Snyder because he could beat the fuck out of me
>>
>>67165073
It already was a movie by King Vidor with screenplay by the author, faggot.
>>
>knowing what happens in the book
>actually reading on your own time
>>
>Zack Snyder is sweating. It has nothing to do with the enormous stakes riding on Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice following Warner Bros.' lackluster 2015. There's simply no air-conditioning running on this hot February afternoon in the open-space loft office in Burbank that he shares with his wife and producing partner, Deborah Snyder.

Holy shit, just how poor he is. He must have gave up all his paycheck just to be able to make the DC movies fucking great.
>>
That sounds just like the sort of shit he'd want to make a movie out of.
>>
I want to see Atlas Shrugged with some sweet CGI ninjas flopping their dicks around like helicopters to some Metallica.
>>
File: file.jpg (75 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
75 KB, 436x600
>atlas shrugged flopped and universally panned
>he thinks this will do any better

Dead careers general
>>
>>67165425
Atlas Shrugged is straight to DVD.
>>
>>67165425
Atlas Shrugged inexplicably changed the setting to 2020, added literally Fox News commentary as a narrative device, and changed the entire cast every iteration.
>>
>>67165135
was it good?
>>
>Together, they are raising eight children ages 3 to 22 — four from Zack's previous marriage and two from his previous relationship — as well as two labs that they bring on location.

Is Zack the mostalpha man alive?
>>
>>67165425
The Fountainhead is a pretty good Gary Cooper movie though bro.
>>
>>67164831
Look at the knucklehead trying that big boy speak. It's almost endearing, like a chimp trying to use a cellphone.
>>
>>67165425

>implying Fountainhead isn't a better story

Fountainhead is definitely more about individualism and is a much easier pill to swallow compared to Atlas Shrugged, which goes full capitalism-ho! Still, I have no idea how they'll tackle the rape scene, which is fucking out-of-left-field. It'd be difficult to sell a protagonist that rapes the love interest at one point to a modern audience.
>>
>>67164831
Ayn Ryand Sycks Dyck
>>
>>67164831
zack snyder must be stopped
hes already ruining DC
>>
>>67164831
He's cute why didn't he just become an actor?

I'd watch him over Jesse Eisenberg
>>
File: The Fountainhead (1).jpg (39 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
The Fountainhead (1).jpg
39 KB, 400x304
>>67165561
it's kino
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.