[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone watch his show anymore? I gave up on it after two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Does anyone watch his show anymore?

I gave up on it after two weeks...its just normie shit now. Colbert's hilariousness stemmed from the satire he was performing and his freedom on a cable network. Now he has to pander to 60 year old cuntbags and spends more than half the show interviewing uninteresting guests
>>
He brought it back to the colbert report roots. However his side kick sucks, the show is to long, and he has to hold back because cbs.

Watch based Conan.only decent one left
>>
>>67164188
The first two weeks were fucking awesome and had fringe as fuck guests. If you dropped it due to normie catering it would have to have been after the hiatus when the show was rejiggered. You're talking out of your ass, OP. I doubt you watched any episodes at all.
>>
>>67165065
Conan's best shit is on Youtube. Watch nobody.
>>
>>67164188
>>67165065
>>67165099
Colbert is really strong when interviewing politician guests and other non-celebrities. He really shines through and brings something exceptional out of his guests.
>>
>>67165065
his sidekick really does suck

he has no personality, brings nothing to the table, and plays that annoying keyboard horn thing
>>
>>67164188
It's 100000x better than The Daily Shoah.

Instead of it being a tolerable 70% liberal under Liebowitz, it's 100% now and almost all nigger guests.
>>
>>67165148
All his interviews are weird
The one with Joe Biden made me physically uncomfortable
>>
i think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who watches late night shows regularly who aren't old people on a strict schedule

after watching over and over its all the same old shit and you dont have the brevity of the daily show/colbert report format

most late night shows are now best on youtube where you can just watch the 1 funny segment or interview without so many damn commercials
>>
His interviews really are the best imo. It's the only reason to watch.
>>
>>67164188
He sacrificed freedom for security, now he deserves neither.
>>
>>67165736
Still better than Nigmore.
>>
>>67164188
It's pretty good, I watch it on nights I don't have to work
>>
>>67165803
Just barely. Every time I forget it sucks and watch either of them I end up disgusted.
>>
>>67164188
watch as this thread slowy turns into trump shills propganda and a /pol/ circlejerk
>>
>>67165745
One of the worst interviews of the decade is definitely his one with Casey Affleck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09H3uJc9fI8
>>
>>67165788
His interviews are dumpster fire. He interrupts his guests every other sentence
>>
>>67167484
thats not even that bad compared to the Bill Maher interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU9qU0Qp6qI

Im waiting for someone to have a tirade though. its gotta be coming soon.
>>
>>67165745

The Biden one was actually one of the only genuine and good interviews. One of the very few times a politician didn't go too nutty on the religion topic. He just admitted it was personal to him and it has been good in his life.

It's uncomfortable because it was one of the few genuine interviews with a politician.
Was refreshing imo.
>>
>>67165803

TDS and Wilmore are just, "black people!!!!! ahhh black people!!"
and it's terrible non-stop. We don't care if you're black. Just bring back good writing and delivery, fuck.
>>
>>67167832

What's wrong with the Maher interview?
>>
>>67164188
He killed himself, for what I know. Colbert's dead.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.